You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, March 5th 2004, 2:33pm

Attention please...

Hi folks,

any reason why we can´t go on with the next quarter?

What about the two new players (I rate Mikey as no longer interested and the SIM closed again.)? I know you´re both working on your fleets. That´s fine but have you also devoted your attention on infrastructure? If there´s anything you need to discuss, please contact either Wes or drop me a line. You have to have your infrastructure laid down before you can step in posting quarterly reports.

Anything else that needs to be discussed?

Regards,

HoOmAn

Friday, March 5th 2004, 4:00pm

I'm fine to go on to Q3 with the absence of harry there is little news.

I'll post later on tonight hopefully.

Friday, March 5th 2004, 9:55pm

I'm fine with posting the next quarter but I'm conserned about our two AWOL members Peng and Harry, are they still with us? I haven't seen two back to back quarterly reports from them for some time. As for mikey I got a pm today from him, aparently his computer crashed so that's why he was absent for a while. Are we still keen on letting him in?

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 12:38am

I've got the infrastructure worked out, and i am as happy with it as i'm likely to get.

Still tweaking the fleet though, thanks to comments from HoOmAn!

HoOmAn

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 3:34am

Hmmm...

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I'm fine with posting the next quarter but I'm conserned about our two AWOL members Peng and Harry, are they still with us? I haven't seen two back to back quarterly reports from them for some time. As for mikey I got a pm today from him, aparently his computer crashed so that's why he was absent for a while. Are we still keen on letting him in?

I still rate Harry and Peng as with us even though I haven´t heard of them too...

As for Mikey... Mac and Commander Green have already worked out most of their stuff and/or will be ready once we reach Q1/23 while I haven´t seen even a single line from Mikey. My experience tells me that we will either suffer a delay until Mikey is finished or he will not be able to step in once we get to Q1/23 - and I don´t like the idea to wait....

Mikey

Unregistered

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 4:03am

I'm still here. My computer crashed, and just got a new one a week a go.

HoOmAn

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 11:59am

Ah!

So... Did we finally lure you out of your cave?! ;o)

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 7:10pm

AARRGGHH!!!

No sound!!!!
No sound means no music!
No music means no concentration!
No concentration means no inspiration and no sim reports!
No inspiration means no news articles!

-_-;;

They will come...
... sooner or later...

Walter

Saturday, March 6th 2004, 9:55pm

I don't have to worry about that.....my computer is in my living room.....and so is my kick ass stereo system!

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 4:56pm

Quoted

That´s fine but have you also devoted your attention on infrastructure?

I sent a PM to you some 10 days ago asking about how many IPs did Nethelands get...given that I've joined the game in a later stage, and that there was some talk about refs deciding how many IPs did each new player get for their nation, I am not sure that the starting rules apply to Netherlands

I still have no answer so I simply thought it was being discussed and still not decided...
so, I ask again...how many Infrastructure points does Netherlands get?. After I get that figured out I can decide how to use them :)

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 7:52pm

I don't recall getting a PM from you RAM, are you sure you sent it correctly? As to your IP and factory's I'll try to contact Hoo and discuss it with him directly. Sorry for the delay.

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 10:13pm

Quoted

I don't recall getting a PM from you RAM, are you sure you sent it correctly? As to your IP and factory's I'll try to contact Hoo and discuss it with him directly. Sorry for the delay.

PMailing in this kind of boards is pretty new for me so I can't tell for sure wether if I sent it correctly or not. But I think I did it Ok...

anyway, not a problem with the delay, as soon as you know the info, I'll work with it :).

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 10:55pm

ICQ would definately make things easier as most of us have it already, but IIRC you cannot use ICQ?

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 11:28pm

yup, I'm behind a very restrictive firewall. Hotmail messenger works (barely), but ICQ won't connect :(.

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 11:36pm

Ok as I read this I'm talking to Hoo so we are working on it....watch this space!

Sunday, March 7th 2004, 11:45pm

Is this the fleet as you have it now?

6 Battlecruisers, as follows:

2 BCs laid down 1909, entered service 1913-14. 22000 tons standard each one. 11 inch main guns.

2 BCs laid down 1915, entered service 1917-18. 26500 tons standard each one. 11 inch main guns.

2 BCs laid down 1918, both almost completed in late 1922. 30600 tons standard each one. 12 inch main guns.

If so that sets your factory limit.

Monday, March 8th 2004, 12:02am

Quoted

Is this the fleet as you have it now?

6 Battlecruisers, as follows:

2 BCs laid down 1909, entered service 1913-14. 22000 tons standard each one. 11 inch main guns.

2 BCs laid down 1915, entered service 1917-18. 26500 tons standard each one. 11 inch main guns.

2 BCs laid down 1918, both almost completed in late 1922. 30600 tons standard each one. 12 inch main guns.

If so that sets your factory limit.

it got a bit changed since then, that was the starting number I was thinking about. Now the latest BCs carry 13.5 inch guns and are now classified as BBs. There are also four Pre-Dreds (launched 1899 the two first, 1903 the two latest).

for a more in-depth description, watch here: http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?th…03e7e00d6b4b52a

Monday, March 8th 2004, 7:03am

....but basically you have 4 capital ships laid down after 1910 correct?

Monday, March 8th 2004, 2:11pm

Quoted

....but basically you have 4 capital ships laid down after 1910 correct?

correct

Monday, March 15th 2004, 12:36am

any news?