You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 22nd 2004, 6:33pm

4th quarter?

Does anyone have any more news or reports for quarter 3? i'm fairly sure that there is a bit more news, but could we move on at a quicker pace possibly? 1 quarter every 2 weeks should give quite a lot of time.

Monday, March 22nd 2004, 8:06pm

I have a bit more news to post....

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, March 23rd 2004, 8:46am

Dito

I also ask to delay 4th quarter. I´d like to post some news but currently I´m somewhat busy and not able to write it all down. A guess: I need at least another week.

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Tuesday, March 23rd 2004, 9:16am

I am still catching up with news, so you just go ahead - eventually I will be back in sync. My math is done for Q4 anyway, just need to write the *(^(*%&!!!! report.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2004, 5:22pm

I'm ready when you guys are - though I'd better start getting my 1923 stuff finalized.

J

Wednesday, March 24th 2004, 10:11am

I'll post my report for Q4 at around this time next week then. After that i'm going to be in France for 10days or so away from my computer.

Wednesday, March 24th 2004, 11:55pm

The news I have to post is near the end of the Quarter anyway. As for the 4th quarter and 1923 in general I am good to go.

Thursday, March 25th 2004, 9:23pm

I'll post monday or sunday night.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, March 27th 2004, 11:06am

I´m ready too!

nt