You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 19th 2005, 10:52pm

Saigon Sentinel - 17 November 1927 Indications of Planned Attacks aga

Naval intelligence officials have told this reporter that the mass exodus of French ships from the Phillippines was the result of warnings that a large explosive device was being prepared in a Phillippine port, under cover of a commercial shipment, for transport to a port either in French Indochina or New Caledonia, where it would be detonated by some technical means. Upon recieving this warning, French shipowners ordered their ship captains to leave port, inspecting any cargoes with extreme care during transit. Fortunately, no such device was found to be embarked. Filippino authorities were not notified, because it was not clear that their involvement at some level could be ruled out.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 12:09am

SALSA anyone? :-)

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 12:59am

Should I bring the CHIPs?

Now I have a very bad feeling about this.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 1:13am

Now, Now, do you guys have to start a war when Im getting settled?

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 1:44am

Old war...."terrorists" in the Philippines.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 2:48am

I know about SALSA but this smells like newly baked CHIPS.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 2:57am

Reaction of Presidente Piña: "I have instructed our intelligence services to look into these allegations and determine if there are any anarchist plots being conducted."

Reaction of Señor de Varga: "The Philippines was not, has not, and will not engage in such dastardly forms as 'warfare' as has been alleged. Now there are certain parties, whom I shall not name except to note they are of the LEFT, who might wish to conduct such operations; I would invite M. Poincare to meet with me after the elections to discuss rooting out such elements, should they exsist in our countries..."

Reaction of Filipino Right-Wingers: "Those bloody Frogs have got a lot of nerve accusing us of this after what they did to Palawan!"

Reaction of Filipino Left-Wingers: "No comment."

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 3:11am

CHIPs and SALSA

(Note that this is probably politically incorrect, but it does fit the existing "humor")

CHIPs = new Capped (or Chilean) Ham Impregnated Projectile(s)

Great on SALSA.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 3:51am

Looks to me like the Filipino Left-Wingers are hiding something...
Second time in a short period that they give that reply...

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 5:29am

Theres going to be more fireworks.

(Woops!Im not suposed to know this)
Those from Navalism know what Im talking about

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 5:35am

As I said...

"Now I have a very bad feeling about this."

Best be prepared for the worst.

(It's the Philippines...there are always more fireworks.)

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 7:22am

The Atlantian government is watching recent events in the Pacific with great interest. Atlantian Information Minister, Hector Dominia was quoted as saying that "the recent threats from an unknown source have given the new French government under Poincare its first significant test".

Both Poincare and Prime minister Crassius Dominica are expected to meet tommorrow and these recent developements will most likely be discussed.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 1:13pm

Quoted

Now I have a very bad feeling about this.

Guys...while I'm sure Admiral K (plus or minus Swampy) is happy you're paying attention to this story arc, you're not really contributing to it with these out of character comments. An in-character response, that France or the Phillipines can react to, would be far more helpful.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 1:30pm

Iberian hat again!

The Iberian vessels in the Far East have been placed at a higher level or readiness following reports recieved.

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 7:16pm

Speaking of which, d'you fancy a visit to Hainan from the Indian squadron when it shows up in the area?

Wednesday, July 20th 2005, 7:38pm

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
Speaking of which, d'you fancy a visit to Hainan from the Indian squadron when it shows up in the area?

Once your guns aren't loaded, I would happily host the Indian Squadron ;-)

Thursday, July 21st 2005, 4:53am

The magazines are filled, but the guns are unloaded.