You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 8:36am

Beijing Newspaper Q2/1936 - Chinese news and events - April / May / June

April:
-------
2. April
The EURASIA Aviation Coorp. receives 4 Piaggio P.180C and 4 Piaggio P.126, which were ordered last year.

8. April
The Gangchuan Aircraft Manufacturer presents their newest Fighter the Gangchuan F-36A. At first, Gangchuan will produce
a recon version of this aircraft, because they received an order of the chinese Air Force HQ over a reconaissance planes.

Wednesday, August 27th 2008, 9:11am

9. April
The Nanchan Aircrafts Manufacturer deliver their planes of their F1-A1 to the CAF. It's the licensed production of the Bf-110.

14. April
With a solemn ceremony, the two APD's, which were built in China for Persia are handed over to the persian navy. The chinese minister of defence promises in his speech, that China will always support his friends from the Persian Gulf and Persia will receive always special attention for the construction of additional vessels. He hopes that the construction of these vessels marks the beginning of a long, fruitful and successful cooperation between the two nations.

17. April
Preparations for the referendum in May regarding the restoration of the monarchy are in full swing. The printing presses are running around the clock.

Thursday, August 28th 2008, 8:50am

19.April
The siam airline RTAA get the landing rights in Shanghai and Chungking. While Shanghai as a modern airport has all necessary facilities for flight clearance of airships and aircraft , in Chungking the hangar and the mast still has to be built so that there the air ships of the RTAA could land.

In an interview at the foundation stone ceremony of the hangar Hunwai Xu, the Vice CEO of the EURASIA Aviation Coorp. said .....
"We are very pleased that we could welcome with the RTAA another airline here in China. I hope very much, that these flights from Shanghai and here from Chungking to SIAM will contribute their part to the growing relations between China and SIAM. "

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "parador" (Aug 28th 2008, 1:38pm)

Monday, September 1st 2008, 11:54am

21.April
The Government of Chosen and China agree that on the airports in the province of Dalian units of the CAF are stationed. This are some reconnaissance aircrafts and for protection a few Heavy Fighter. In addition, the two governments have agreed, that the chinese tropps, which are still presented in the province, are stationed in the barracks of the choosian army.

27.April
The Shennong Aircraft Ltd.. received the award in the Persian tender on a medium-haul aircraft. The Shennong Dragonfly met, according to a representative of the persian airline, exactly the desired conditions. The delivery of the ordered 24 machines will happen in 2 sections. The first 12 machines will be delivered to Persia in late August, may be early September, the remaining 12 will then follow in December.

Tuesday, September 9th 2008, 11:05pm

30.April
The E.W.I.L. open the productionlines of the two fighters EW-205C and EW-207C. The planned production rate is about 10 EW-205C (ex GW-105) fighters and 10 EW-107C (ex GW-107) fighters per month. Both fighters will be part of the CAF replace the older types in the CAF.

The developers of Gangchuan Aviation Ltd. presents their latest prototypes. It is the successor model of the Gangchuan F-2. This is a single-seat fighter, called Gangchuan F6B.

Gangchuan F6B
Single-seat Fighter

Dimensions:
Length: 9.5m
Wingspan: 10.5m
Height: 3.8m

Weight:
empty: 1.8 tons
loaded: 2.4 tons

Power:
Engine: 1 x Huang Po I-1200
Engine performance : 1200 hp

Maximum speed: 620 km/h

Range: 900 km

Time to 6000m: ~ 6 minutes

Armament: 4x 13mm machine guns.

CAF Version:

CNAF Version:

May:
------

01.May
Today it's the referendum day in China! The population of China is called, to lodge his voice concerning the restoration of the monarchy. The duration of the vote is scheduled for 7 days. The outcome of the vote seems to be open. While in the east of the country, in the growing coastal cities, the population wants no change, but the population in the inner country is more for the restoration of the monarchy.

03.May
In Lhasa, there is a pro-China demonstration. The population of Tibet wishes to participate on the rapid development of the neighbouring country. China helped already on the construction of the Lhasa railway, and it supports Tibet now in its anti-smuggling program.

05.May
The Guizhou GA-1 is tested for the use on the CAF test site, after the completion of the tests, the series production of the bomber will start. The plane should replace the getting older Harbin HA-31. First the aircrafts of the 1st and 2nd Bomber Group should be replaced. These retired Harbin-31 are either mothballed or sold.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "parador" (Sep 10th 2008, 9:32am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2008, 11:17pm

The Twin Wasp is a radial engine, but the pics show inlines. Which is right?

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 6:12am

Just curious, what plane is the Gangchuan F6B based on? The stats seems a wee bit fudged.

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 8:56am

@Des: Enginetype corrected ;)

@Thes: Why do you think this ?

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 4:52pm

The engine gaf for starters, which aircraft is it based on?

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 4:55pm

http://www.warbirds.jp/kakuki/kaksei/j3a1.htm
Hope you can read it...
*runs away and hides in bunker* :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Sep 10th 2008, 4:55pm)

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 4:59pm

I thought you said read o-0

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:12pm

*Brock is a Confused Brock.*

...still, the drawings look very nice, I think.

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:15pm

When you look at the text (that is if you get the Japanese characters like I do; otherwise the text is just a mess), 'He-100' appears in the text so I assume that this Aichi J3A1 is based on the He-100. Looking at the He-100D-0 stats, it's pretty similar to the J3A1 stats given except that the J3A1 is 50 km/h slower than the He-100D-0 but can climb a little bit faster than the He-100D-0.

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:27pm

Climbs a whole minute and forty eight seconds faster than the stats I have for the D-1 with practically the same HP output (1175). She also has less guns and less range than the D-1.

I've also noticed that its rather difficult to find stats on the GW aircraft.

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:33pm

Has anyone now problems with the stats ?

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

I've also noticed that its rather difficult to find stats on the GW aircraft.

On what GW aircraft?

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:40pm

Looking at the news, I would guess the 105 and 107...

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:41pm

The Data for all GW aircraft that entered production (with the possible exception of the 112) is in the GW thread

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 5:42pm

All of them I suppose, it would be really helpfull if all the GW designs were grouped togeather rather than searching for them in the various encyclopedia's.