You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 3:31pm

dropout

Hi folks

due to a bad attack of real life, I am going to have to take a break for about 2 months or so. I hope I'll be able to return in October. Sorry about that.

cheers

Bernhard

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 3:46pm

Bad news

That´s bad news, Bernhard.

I wondered why you were so quiet during the last weeks...

It won´t be a problem to join in again in 2 month. Most likely you won´t miss much meanwhile, a quarter or two.

We´ll be happy the day you return.

Good luck,

HoOmAn

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 3:55pm

Sorry to hear that...see ya in October! :)

(Note to self: begin infiltrating agents into Iberia)

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Most likely you won´t miss much meanwhile

I wouldn't say that. I have something "Big" planned for the Philippines in September...

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 5:10pm

We're all sad to hear that

Very sad. :-(

Quoted

I wouldn't say that. I have something "Big" planned for the Philippines in September...

September, eh?
(Note to self: Make sure to properly brief the Shinsengumi in regard to national security before going on holiday)

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 6:45pm

Quoted

I have something "Big" planned for the Philippines in September...

That is, September 1924.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 7:02pm

Quoted

That is, September 1924.

I thought of news for September 1924 to be posted in September 2004. After all that would mean it "happened" 80 years ago.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2004, 9:50pm

Hope you work things out Bernhard. 2 or 3 months is about 4 or 5 quarterly reports so it's not a big deal.
Seeya when you get back.