You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:14am

Vacation pics

Walter in particular has been great about sharing Air Show pics. Me, I'm more of a landscape/wildlife picture taker, so not much to share. However, in the past year I've been to a couple museums and so have pictures of a boat, some guns and vehicles and some planes if any are interested. I've just uploaded a bunch to my photobucket :Pics

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:19am

Nice selection! Thanks for sharing.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:26am

Ah the Goose. I only live about an hour away from her.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Kaiser Kirk

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:32am

I had driven past twice in the past couple of years, decided to make a point of stopping on my way back from the Highland Games.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 1:41am

Its quite the place, so many planes
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Kaiser Kirk

Monday, July 25th 2011, 5:17am

Yes they really pack them in, kinda neat to have them nestled in under the Spruce Goose's wings.

The other set is of course from the Alabama, I really liked the B-25's paint job that sits alongside.