You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 4:54am

Revolution!!!

(note : the following is not in the regular newspapers)

A la Nacion (to the nation)
January 1st

The hour of battle has sounded. The hour of victory belongs to God. Today you must fight for what is right. I call on everyone of you to take the standard of God and fight. We must fight for our country and for our church!

¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!

Raul Capistran Garza

(actual news)

Revolution!!!
January 5th

The state of Jalisco has exploded into revolt! The revolt is headed by Raul Capistran Garza, leader of the Mexican Association of Catholic Youth. His manifesto on New Years Day has light the barrel of powder. The rebels with their battle cry of: "¡Viva Cristo Rey! ¡Viva la Virgen de Guadalupe!" ("Long live Christ the King! Long live the Virgin of Guadalupe!") have begun siezing villages.

The Goverment has taken the revolt in stride. The Federal commander for Jalisco, General Jesús Ferreira, has calmly stated that "it will be less a campaign than a hunt." Several divisions are on their way to supress the revolt. Already the few engagements between the rebels and the federal troops have ended in defeat for the rebels.

The Gunboat, General Oregon, the patrol boats, Baja California and Sinaloa, and three motor launches have been dispatched to Puerto Vallarta to secure the port from the rebels.

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 5:56am

Oh lovely!

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 7:33am

Oh greeeaaat, a Feista!

I'm also disappointed I won't be able to return to Puerto Vallarta till this mess is over!

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 10:22am

Scheisse. Since this is WesWorld, you know everything's going to be blown totally out of proportion.

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 11:50am

I don't follow you......

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 11:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I don't follow you......

I'm saying the nothing about this revolution is going to be simple. Something will blow up and some other interest will be dragged in. What, I don't know, but I'm willing to bet on it.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 11:56am

That´s life for you...

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 12:45pm

Ceista time!

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 9:43pm

Quoted

Something will blow up and some other interest will be dragged in.

Blow up?? You're suggesting that the Filipinos will get involved in this revolution?! O_O

Thursday, August 17th 2006, 10:36pm

There are alot of Catholics in South America and let's hope this doesn't spread or get too much sympathy with the Joe Public. We don't want it spreading faster than El Derretir!

Friday, August 18th 2006, 7:33am

Given the recent outbreak of war between Chile and Bolivia I'd say its indeed a bigger problem than El Derretir...for the moment.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, August 18th 2006, 9:56am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Given the recent outbreak of war between Chile and Bolivia I'd say its indeed a bigger problem than El Derretir...for the moment.

Well, there is this thing with fighting NPCs, you know...

Friday, August 18th 2006, 10:19am

Well IMO the small insignificant NPC's really don't have much to offer players, particularily the land locked ones.

Friday, August 18th 2006, 2:21pm

Well PCvsNPC wars do have the advantage of not having to worry about running someone out of the sim...

Friday, August 18th 2006, 7:21pm

All Iberian military forces in the region have now been placed on alert status, as a precautionary measure.

Friday, August 18th 2006, 8:00pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Well PCvsNPC wars do have the advantage of not having to worry about running someone out of the sim...

Exactly, some nations could be bulled over within days (Months in sim time... ha!)

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 3:00am

Flashback

December 10th, 1932

"Father, the aircraft you have ordered are on their way.They should arrive by Christmas Eve. Twenty one Nakajima A4Ns, and three Fokker EIIIs. Unfortunately the Nakajima K1-11 is unavailable."

"Thank you ambassador. Do you know where I could get some more aircraft?"

"Ah! Father, I had forgotten. There is a group of mercenaries. I have forgotten their name, but they usually get the most advanced aircrafts available. They might even have the Ki-11."

"I dont know ambassador. We just bought another batch of aircrafts from somewhere else, and we are short on money."

"Oh, dont worry father, they usually can be hired for pretty reasonable prices. Probably no more than what the Ki-11s
would have cost. Here is where they can be found. You know, they can even help in training your own pilots."

"You are right ambassador. I will contact them. And thank you again for what you have done."

"Your welcome father, Im grateful to be of service."

Father Raul Capistran Garza smiled as he shook hands with the ambassador. His forces would have aircover.

Fifteen days later a non-descript merchant arrived in Puerto vallarta. Among its cargo where 30 crates.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 3:23am

Air Pirates!

..and the plot sickens...

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 3:27am

Mwhahahahwha!

Yessssss.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 7:04am

OK, I now officially have a Very Bad Feeling About This!