You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 9:05am

Re: Possible Health Problem

Got a pretty bad infection which may have spread to my foot, so I might be going into the hospital tomorrow depending on what the doc says. Already lost all the toes on my right foot over the years and that foot may be infected again, though it doesn't look too bad yet, so maybe we can treat it at home with antibiotics. If you don't hear from me for a couple weeks, the hospital's probably where I'll be.

As for my news, there's nothing major going on. Couple B-17's are going on a company sponsored tour of the Pacific Rim. The airship Akron is getting some modifications in Florida. Some of my Atlantic carriers may take up anti-piracy patrols in cooperation with NATO. Calling for a peaceful resolution in the crisis spot of the week, yada yada yada.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 10:27am

That´s really bad news. Hopefully you´ll be in good condition soon again.

Get well.

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 11:51am

Yeesh! Hope this is treatable and stays that way! Good luck!

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 2:53pm

That doesn't sound well. The best wishes from germany ! Keep your ears rigidly ! Good luck !!!!

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 4:19pm

Just got back from the doc. He gave me antibiotics and said if it got worse to get over to the foot surgeon ASAP. For now I have to keep my foot up so I'll be away from the PC for a few days.

Wednesday, September 5th 2007, 5:54pm

Good luck Canis. Your health is definately more important so no sweating the absence!

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 1:04pm

Best wishes, follow the doctors order. Good luck.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 1:30pm

I wish your news was better Canis :(
May fortune and health come your way :)

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 5:16pm

Foots gone downhill overnight so I'm probably going to go into the hospital with a decent chance of getting at least part of the foot lopped off. These things usually take a couple weeks to deal with in the hospital so I'll be back when I'm back.... :(

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 5:21pm

Oh, he!!. Well, good luck, keeping fingers crossed that it's not THAT bad....

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 5:21pm

Good luck and I hope you're wrong. Best wishes and get better soon.

Thursday, September 6th 2007, 5:30pm

Hope you get better, we'll be praying for you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Desertfox" (Sep 6th 2007, 5:31pm)

Monday, September 10th 2007, 2:39am

Will be praying along the lines of the old Russian toast: "to your health".

Monday, September 10th 2007, 8:52am

Best wishes from me too !!! Your health is more importantly than everything else here!

Friday, September 21st 2007, 9:37pm

I'm home, and mostly intact. I've got an IV and a wound vac that I will be on for a while here at home and it will take a while for me to get caught up.

Friday, September 21st 2007, 11:33pm

Hooray! Well, there hasn't been all that much that happened, outside of the shooting war south of the Equator...... :)

Friday, September 21st 2007, 11:44pm

Glad your back!

Saturday, September 22nd 2007, 12:40pm

Welcome back, Canis.

Monday, September 24th 2007, 2:50pm

Glad your home safe and well. Working in a hospital myself I know how things can turn out and how eveybody hates being in hospital.

Take it easy for a while and get better soon. :)