You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:50am

Its been fun...

...but I'm out. Just no energy to do this anymore. Should have said something sooner. See you all around maybe.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Monday, March 18th 2013, 3:02pm

Really bad news .....

but can understand, if there is no energy it makes no sense to stay as a player. But i hope you will come back, as often as your time allowing it.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:08pm

Bad news, but real life comes first. It's been good working with you, but I guess everyone's time here comes to a halt at some point. Hope you'll carry on lurking around here though.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 7:18pm

Sorry to hear that. :(

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:54pm

Sorry to see you go. May your sails be full and the wind at your back. I'm fairly sure that, if you should ever return, WW will be around in one form or another. Good luck in life.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 7:46am

Bad news.... :o(

Have fun with whatever will be next on your agenda and please stay in touch, visit us at times and add your comments.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 2:02pm

Sorry to see you go, but life calls... :(

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 9:21am

Further explination

The more I think about it, the worse I feel about how little explanation I gave for stepping away. You guys deserve better then what I said. Feeling somewhat apologetic tonight/this morning, so here goes nothing.

As some of you know, I finished up my BS in Mathematics this past December. That then saw me back at home on the job search front which was, disheartening, for a while. I really just became drained of creative energy, well really all productive energy for that matter. About the time I originally posted this, I was really disheartened with how the job search was going, and was having a lot of motivational trouble. That changed shortly after I posted this as I got a phone call with a job offer, and I now have a absolutely amassing job as Lead Helpdesk IT support guy for a small advertising agency that I am almost at my 90-day mark with. Things are looking a lot better then they were a few months ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say Im sorry for the way I handled this initially, you guys are great people and deserved better then what I said. Hope I didn't hurt to many feelings, and that I can make it up somehow to those I did.

Snip
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 11:11am

Glad to hear that things are looking up. I hope that the job continues to be what you want it to be.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 5:04am

Not at all,

Life throws us curves and "Real Life" is more important. This is an escape/luxury way of spending extra time.

I've had my travails over the past year, and things are looking better, but I have plenty of projects that have stacked up while other things keep getting added to the list. So I get the "I gotta go", no harm, no foul, though you get bonus points for coming back to post :)