You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 27th 2006, 12:02am

Request for those attending 1929 Fleet Problem

Please PM or email me with the names of ships and/or observers that will be attending the Gulf of Mexico Fleet Problem in Q4/29. Please remember that the United States is a dry country! However, feel free to get plastered in Mexico to your heart's (and liver's) content! All of Veracruz shudders in fearful anticipation...

I've already got names from India, and Germany and partials from a couple others. I put this here instead of sending multiple individual PM's. Much quicker!

Friday, January 27th 2006, 8:00pm

Quoted

Please remember that the United States is a dry country!

Even if it wasn't, it would be after a visit from Garcia!!

Friday, January 27th 2006, 8:07pm

Nordmarks chief Naval observer, Rear Admiral Karl Kliener will be attenance.

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 12:16am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10

Quoted

Please remember that the United States is a dry country!

Even if it wasn't, it would be after a visit from Garcia!!

Last time that a Polish ship went to fleet excersize to germany(it was in 2001)Polish sailors sugeld 5000 botles of boze to poland.It was uncoverd when one of them got soo drunk that he fall overbourd.5000 botles and that was a 500t subchaser with 40+ crew.

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 12:26am

[There's something inherently wrong about that. Leaving aside the fact that there's roughly 125 bottles for every crew member, using a ship of war as the base for a smuggling op... *shakes head in mock sadness*]

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 12:51am

What can I say they were polish.

Poland Heavy drinking since 966AD.

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 3:28am

"What shall we do with a drunken sailor?"

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 7:00am

Send him to battle the enemy of course!! Booze dulls the pain....

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 8:12am

[Yeah, just keep the Alcoholic Black Hole away from my Vice Admiral and Captain during the fleet exercise. Don't want them mistaken for food or something while he's drunk.]

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 8:21am

I presume Brazil is considering sending observers too? Man do we ever have an audience! Guess the pressure is on to produce a spectacle never seen before.

"Rumble in the Gulf!"

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 8:46am

[Yeah, definately will be sending observers. They'll be joining the American fleet when it visits Rio.]

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 3:42pm

Heh, the strange thing about Garcia is that he never appears drunk. Of course this may be because he's such a buffoon anyway that nobody can tell the difference...

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 3:51pm

[So you're telling me he may mistake my men for food because he's too stupid to know the difference? Not sure how that's any better... ;P ]

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 4:23pm

Naah, the only way anyone is in any danger is if they get between the Commodore and the buffet table. ^_^

Saturday, January 28th 2006, 4:35pm

[*plots major diplomatic incident* j/k]