You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 2nd 2004, 11:38am

i'm back

I have returned for the time being and am soon to disappear again. So many things seem to have happened over less than a week so i'll try to catch up and post some Q1/24 news as well.

-Welcome to Alt_naval for Greece. Its livened up the Med once again. I'm also relieved that I guessed correctly in whom our new player would be.

-Italian news will be focused mainly on internal matters for the time being due to the re-appearance of Greece destroying my devilish plans.

- I've had a good week on holiday and the summer has finally arrived with lots of sunshine and quite a tan for me.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, August 2nd 2004, 12:40pm

Re: i´m back

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
I have returned for the time being and am soon to disappear again.

Hurray!.... and Hurray! Both for being back and leaving once again! *g*

Friday, August 6th 2004, 10:45am

Goodbye

Friday, August 6th 2004, 2:51pm

Mwahaha! Italy is mine! MINE!!

Hurry back R.A.! :)

Sunday, August 8th 2004, 12:01am

I've tracked down an internet connection for long enough for foil a nefarious Philipino plot.

Having a great time here.