You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 1:07pm

Problem with the ency ...

One question to the mods. Is it possible that there is a small bug ??? I have no access to some encys :(

The problem is only since i have access to the Persian War Sub Forum.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 1:48pm

I'm locked out of the European nations. Not the forum, just every nation from Belgium down.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 1:50pm

Guess I am priviliged I can see all the way down to Bulgaria :D

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 2:01pm

Thats very odd. Perdedor has this issue just poped up now, have you just noticed it now or has it been an issue since the new Persian war thread addition?

It would seem to be the same issue as Parador is having...

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 2:31pm

Grr. Somehow the read-write defaults reset after I fixed them yesterday. I'll have to go redo them all again.

I've gotten it so the read privileges are there, but that's about 1/3 the process.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 3:05pm

I got access to everything except from Belgium donw in the Europe enyclopedia and the other folders like NPC and below are also locked.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 3:08pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I got access to everything except from Belgium donw in the Europe enyclopedia and the other folders like NPC and below are also locked.

...what the frick! The forum keeps resetting it when I try to fix the read-write issues...

*Gets his Shaman Magic Beatin' Stick and tries to beat it into submission.*

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 3:26pm

I've no problems. Never noticed any yesterday either.

Tuesday, October 20th 2009, 3:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood
I've no problems. Never noticed any yesterday either.

Yeah, that's because I gave you access to the Persian War subfolder in a different manner. You have a different user-group than Vuk+Parador+Perdedor, as you need access to the SAW and NATO forums.

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 4:03pm

Still blocked from Europe's encyclopedia from Bulgaria down.

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 4:48pm

Whhhaaaaaat.

*Goes to beat the problem into submission.*

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 5:21pm

I don't understand what's wrong. What I see indicates that you can read all of those folders.

Edit: ...at least until the forum software deleted all of the permission tags I spent a half hour setting up manually... X(

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 5:27pm

Don't jump out of the window, but i have the same problems :( all libs form bulgaria down blocked :(

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 5:39pm

...what the heck!

I created a brand new usergroup to try to replace the old one, and set the permissions, and *THAT ONE* reset all permissions to match the old one!

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 5:40pm

Can any of you three access the Denmark folder now?

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 6:37pm

Not me at least

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 6:39pm

Denmark works, France works, but then there is the end :(

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 6:40pm

Okay. I guess I'll have to reset each folder individually... again.

Though the UK should have been reset, too. Can you see the UK?

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 7:01pm

Try again, Sir. No change. :(

Thursday, October 22nd 2009, 7:23pm

BUGGER.

I'm going to try resetting your usergroup to SATSUMA, but that's going to mean everyone in SATSUMA will see the Persian War folder. Is that permissible?