You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, September 3rd 2004, 3:43pm

THE SOUTH AFRICAN TELEGRAPH, 4th of August 1924

[SIZE=3]THE SOUTH AFRICAN TELEGRAPH [/SIZE]
4th August 1924

The situation in the Andaman Sea is of great concern to our government. Indians decision to establish a blockade is seen as critical. While nobody questions our indian friends their right to protect their country the majority of our politicians seem have expressed their mixed feelings about the current situation. “The whole region is like a powder keg and now India has lighten up a torch. The government of Siam has to react and most likely the scenario will go KA-BOOM!” an assistant to the Prime Minister Baron Jim Knopf is quoted. Additional informatio we got from Mr. Walter Blauwboer, acting Minister for Industry and Trade, who told us that the proposal was made to send a neutral force into the region to make sure no cruelty is done to civilians. Such an action, provided that the force is strong enough, would help our indian friends but would also ensure the savety of siamese people to the siamese government as the South African Empire has no interest in the region and could avoid choosing sides.

In the morning of August 4th a conference between the King, Hertog Hubertus Magnacartus, Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Lord Willem de Graaf, Minister of Defence, as well as leading military personal is about to begin to discuss the matter in length.

[authors note] I´m behind shedule with my reports and news so the above is not bound into my own writing. It´s merely a reaction to the latest news.