You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:39am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas
For referance you can generaly figure in topics like this im not serious :D. Am I pleased that Peru only managed to win one game no, but thats the breaks. I obviously misunderstood some things you posted, and for that im sorry, I also accept your apology. :P

Did I mention im not very happy with the National Disgrace peru is aparently calling a Football team (and if you think it isnt confusing talking about Football and Football your nuts)

Okay, thanks.

OOC: For the record, Tanthalas, one of the things Howard did that always annoyed me was talk about executing characters who did disappointing things. That... for some reason makes me skittish, and when you started "joking" about that, it was probably the biggest thing that made me misunderstand your responses, since it seemed so... Howard-esque. Could you consider taking a slightly different approach, please?

LOL ya I can try and remember that (course I am about to post a story about Ze Revolution executing the former Dictator of Peru). Generaly I joke about having people shot, but as an example the Only person I have ever had worth of being shot I sent to someone else to do the honors.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:47am

Usually if you want someone shot, send them to do an impossible mission. ;)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Usually if you want someone shot, send them to do an impossible mission. ;)

Like wining more than one game in the world cup prelims...

Friday, January 30th 2009, 7:00am

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas
LOL ya I can try and remember that (course I am about to post a story about Ze Revolution executing the former Dictator of Peru). Generaly I joke about having people shot, but as an example the Only person I have ever had worth of being shot I sent to someone else to do the honors.

S'fine, and thanks for understanding. I'll look forward to seeing Ze Revolution.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, January 30th 2009, 9:00am

Why isn´t Grand Uruguay considered a team too?

For the Africa Cup please consider Cameroon and South Africa as two teams.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 12:51pm

Got the Asian qualifiers. Will post scores later.

The four teams are: (Drumroll)

Japan
Chosen
Bharat
and the DEI

Friday, January 30th 2009, 1:25pm

Shock !!!!!!

My team has not qualified ? Maybe they should get more training ;) They will not give up and just try again next time.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 1:38pm

They beat Bharat 1-0 but tied with Chosen 3-3. Came down to goal differential between then and Bharat.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 1:53pm

Firstly, it is different, and secondly, as you might think .... or something like this ;)

I always thought, that first count the direct comparison and then the goal differential.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 2:16pm

Ask Vuck. Is our Futbol expert. If is that the case is then China In, Bharat out.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 2:26pm

At any rate, in handball first the direct comparison counts.

Actually, it does not matter to me ;) if China is in or out.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "parador" (Jan 30th 2009, 2:27pm)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 2:29pm

Ithought the same initially too. It was hard for me. I needed a win and beat Persia but then the porous defense of Chosen allowed China to tie them. But after reading the discussion about goal differential I thought that was the first choice. Same to me, I guess I blame Chosen more than anybody else. :D

Friday, January 30th 2009, 4:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

I guess Brock wasn't even sure if Grand Uruguay still existed after the fighting in South America was over.

So for Africa we have Atlantis, SAE, Cameroon and Congo. Not sure about the EAS, Liberia or French Senegal.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 4:32pm

Jun 5th 1937- In a game played under heavy security measures in Bangkok, the Australian and Siamese squads ended the match in a 1-1 draw. Again the hero for Australia was Mick Dundee with his so-called Croc Strike but also the performance Max Rockatansky was appreciated by the fans, who booed his antics thru the game. After the game Rockatansky stated, "it was like playing in a Thunderdome."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Jan 30th 2009, 4:33pm)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 4:34pm

Haha, must have the nickname "masterblaster".

Friday, January 30th 2009, 4:39pm

Quoted

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

I guess Brock wasn't even sure if Grand Uruguay still existed after the fighting in South America was over.

No, I just figured Uruguay would contribute to an SAE team.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 5:14pm

Quoted

Haha, must have the nickname "masterblaster".

actually Mad Max. :D

Friday, January 30th 2009, 5:57pm

June 12th 1937- The DEI hosted the heavily favored Japanese and gave good account of themselves before falling 1-0 to their rivals. The first half ended on a 0-0 and it wasn't until the 57th minute that the Japanese could break the impenetrable defense of goalie Hendro Kartiko with a goal by Japanese striker Shotaro Kaneda. The DEI defense has being tight for the last two games, with help from their "Javanese blond" defenders Wim Kluivert and Kees van Loen.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:15pm

Kaneda strikes again and all the bikers around the world go wild upon hearing the news!!! :D

I really dislike soccer so it would be extremely funny if Japan ended up winning the World Cup. :)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:16pm

So whats your sport Walter?