You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 9th 2009, 11:12am

Sorting encyclopedia / Question to the admin

I would like tidying up my encyclopedia a little bit. So is it possible to move entries in the own encyclopedia in an archive ? In short, i would like to move some of ubiwans entries in an archive, so the chinese ency will be a little bit cleaner ;)

Friday, January 9th 2009, 5:07pm

I could do with a bit of cleaning up in the Chilean folder as well, but I'd settle for having the numbers removed from the thread titles. I wouldn't mind completely reposting everything so that it's up to my readability and stylistic standards, though.

Friday, January 9th 2009, 5:18pm

You should be able to copy the information into paint and delete the threads/posts yourself.

Friday, January 9th 2009, 5:24pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
You should be able to copy the information into paint and delete the threads/posts yourself.

Um, even if somebody else posted the information?

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 3:00am

Parador:

Add a "Please move this" reply to each thread you'd like moved, and I'll dump in the Archive in the next couple of days.

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 3:25am

If you don't mind, could you do that for Chile as well, please?

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 4:26am

as a theortical approach; isn't it possible to assign independant moderators to certain forums/subforums, thereby allowing new players to clean up their encyclopedias as needed?

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 4:29am

That would be one theoretical approach, I suppose...

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 7:02am

Hmmmm let me know which forums you want erased, if any, otherwise I'm unfamiliar with the process of "moving" threads.

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 5:13pm

ShinRa: I think I've tried that before and found that only global moderators can be selected as mods of specific boards.

Brock: Will do.

Saturday, January 17th 2009, 8:08pm

Mine's ready for archiving, all the threads that need moving have been marked and brought to the front. Thanks a bunch!

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 11:13pm

Here's the rest of the threads that need to be moved. Thanks for doing this, Rocky, I appreciate the help greatly! *bows*

Dreadnoughts
Auxiliary Ship
Light Cruisers
Destroyers
Chilean Army
Heavy Cruisers

Thursday, January 22nd 2009, 12:51am

Not a problem; sooner or later, I'll even finish the job.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 3:08am

The threads in question have been vanquished.

Sure would be easier if you guys could do this yourselves...

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 5:26am

Thanks much! *Bows gratefully.*

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 4:17am

Parador, be sure to bump all of the Ubiwan posts (that you want moved) to the top of the Chinese forum. Then I'll move them to the Archive - just the generic archive. Or, frankly, I'll be just as pleased to delete them unless they're necessary.

Monday, January 26th 2009, 10:35am

An old men isn't a fast train ;) I will send you a PM if i'm ready !