You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 8:36am

Drawing Tool ready to download

I think it still needs work but I could fiddle with it for ages without releasing anything.

Its about 2.5mb. A zip file with exe and sample drawings and the .shp (ship) files to create them.

http://www.uploading.com/en/files/GDET33…ipyard.zip.html

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 12:54am

Is it the same version available via the ship drawing button on this site?

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 2:55am

Quoted

Is it the same version available via the ship drawing button on this site?

The question testpilot asked was 'how can I save a ship?'. The answer is you can't in a web application - we'll I don't know how to make it work. I'll update the one under the ship drawing button soon but because of the nature of Flash and the internet I can't get Flash to save to a local PC. They tend to prevent this because of the capacity for Flash to deliver malicious code to peoples computers via an internet browser. Thats why I've had to go down the path of a stand alone application.

Cheers,

Thursday, August 9th 2007, 3:09pm

Typical you don't av a look round Wesworld for a while and something like this happens. Now to the download, with my 56k dial up modem.

This could take a while.......

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 4:50am

it's amazing. good work.

but will you make it so that we can scroll over or something? because we're limited to how large we can make the ship at the moment.

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 3:42pm

Got to agree with Salaam86 a scroll function would really help with big end uber ships.

Other than that great work.