You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 1st 2006, 8:27am

Away notice

Starting tomorrow (the 1st), I will be at Quakecon until the 6th. I will still have internet for those 6 days, but I will be pretty busy.

After that, I will be on a trip with my family - on a houseboat actually, for about two weeks. I won't have internet on the boat unfortunately. Then I have a week to get ready for college. Kind of a busy month for me!

So, I'll post my Q4 news tonight and hopefully be back in time for Q1/32. :)

====

Edit - Erm, a change of plans at 2 AM? Yes!

I will still be here tomorrow. Everything else (except the houstboat trip) is up in the air at the moment. In all likelihood I will still be gone from the day after tomorrow onwards.

Tuesday, August 1st 2006, 1:06pm

Quoted

I will still be here tomorrow.

Always the most important part of a plan...

Have a nice trip - don't take any explosives on the boat...or even a magazine.

Cheers,

Wednesday, August 2nd 2006, 6:09am

Revamped away notice -

I leave tomorrow morning (no foolies!) for Houston, where I willl be until the 6th, and then I will be without internet for ~2 weeks. For real this time.

Thanks AltNaval.

Monday, August 7th 2006, 2:38am

And now the big one, I am leaving tomorrow morning for about two weeks.

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 6:00am

And I'm back. Q4/31 news soon, I promise. *crosses fingers*

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 9:30am

That doesn't sound good for some people!!

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 9:32am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
That doesn't sound good for some people!!

For everybody, you mean. *cackles maniacally*

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 9:45am

Looks like you got so excited about your evil plans that you posted it while still in "SATSUMA" mode. That is a very bad sign for all of us!

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 9:48am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Looks like you got so excited about your evil plans that you posted it while still in "SATSUMA" mode. That is a very bad sign for all of us!

Yes. I must control myself. :p

Time to play catch up - ahh, Q1/32 report due soon, too!

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 9:49am

Q1/32?? That means more bad news heading our way then!