You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 3:27am

Cool, might include at some point pictures of what style my dreadnoughts might have, as they are Nordmarkish.

Did Nordmark have an official flag in Wesworld, or might that be invented? Or a customized Swedish/Norway flag? Or one of the older flags?

Like this one.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 3:55am

That looks like the jack during the swedish-Norway union until 1905. Each nation had that in the upper inner corner of the flag, with either red or blue main colurs.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 4:02am

Yes, yes it is.

Could be a candiate for a Nordmark flag....or a starting point if something different from the Modern Swedish flag is desired.

I was digging around, could Coldmare actually be Calmar?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 10:46am

Quoted

Originally posted by psilander
I Started to draw the Nordmarkian Battlecruiser, Oscar II, She was quite trickywith old SS and not much to go for.

Here she is in her raw state, I will put shaodows on when she is ok, espcially the wing turrets are tricky.

I know Peng wanted a different look for his ships (IIRC, american-kind of hulls for example) but he never drew them so you can chose your own style. :o)

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 2:19pm

Thisone is more american style, I thought cagemast could be interesting.

The hull for is more Iron Duke, which inspired my for this one.

Saturday, August 6th 2005, 4:54pm

Cagemasts would be interesting, since I have a short one on the Tylor even though it was built locally, the Nordmark masts could have influenced the Chileans.

Saturday, August 13th 2005, 4:02pm

Hmm, seems I overlooked this earlier...

I think the cagemasted version is the better looking of the two, tho they're both quite nice.

Saturday, August 13th 2005, 9:26pm

I like the cage mast design also, allthough personally I'd trunk those forward funnels togeather.

Saturday, August 13th 2005, 9:42pm

Probably would be trunked after a refit (whenever that is or was), and switched to oil perhaps.

I'm wondered if any more progress has been made on the changing of the guards of Nordmark.