You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:48pm

Welcome my new neighbour

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:56pm

I would ask a little patience as I get up to speed. Specifically I am doing nothing to alter the current events, and I'm working really fast to get caught up to them. Hopefully no more than a week from now I'll be firing off my Q2/1949 report and be caught up with everyone.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 9:39pm

I have received your PMs and will get back to you on them ASAP, hopefully by this evening.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 2:44pm

Welcome aboard.
If you need anything from a British, Dutch or Argentine perspective then just drop me a PM.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 3:35pm

Welcome. If Thailand needs anything from Japan, just call. :)

Another thing is that, as there was no player for Thailand at the time, I asked Brock permission to have Prince Birabongse Bhanudej Bhanubandh join Team Toyota Racing. Hope you are okay with that.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 10:22pm

Another thing is that, as there was no player for Thailand at the time, I asked Brock permission to have Prince Birabongse Bhanudej Bhanubandh join Team Toyota Racing. Hope you are okay with that.

Oh, yes - that's correct, although I'd forgotten about it until now. :)

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 10:03pm

Hello everyone

I would like to pick up a country, if you don't bother and trust me enough. I know that WW is about to end but I want to have some experience with the system in case Wesworld 2 happens.
If you say yes, I would like to know which of the countries are available. The NPC folder has some that seem to be chosen already (like Brazil).

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 6:22pm

I missed this comment when it was first posted. I'm sorry. :(

At the moment, we have a fair number of countries that are pretty much quiet, although one player or another has taken an interest in making sure they're not completely silent. For example, Hood and I have been caretaking Brazil.

I'm somewhat reluctant to advise taking on a large power as a starting player, and most of the smaller countries are fairly well-off in terms of their fleets. That said, there are a few spots I can think of that might benefit from some attention.
- Persia (three factories) - this one could be interesting.
- India (eleven factories) - a good balanced fleet overall.
- Romania (six factories) - although Romania's fleet is pretty large at present, and they probably don't need anything.
- Greece (fifteen factories) - something of an over-large fleet, but it's gotten pretty outdated by this point in the game.
- Chosen (Korea) - I think Walter's actually playing them now, though...?
- Brazil (seven factories) - is theoretically possible, although Hood and I have been caretaking them, and committed most of their remaining quarters to at least some building projects.
- Mexico (three factories) - a numerically massive but technologically obsolete navy.

Of the options listed, is there a particular country you'd have any interest in managing? If so, I'd recommend doing some research about what they've done up to this point in Wesworld, and maybe tossing a few proposed ship designs out there so we can get a feel for things.

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 8:23pm

Greece looks interesting. Is a geografic Interesting place and the amount of factories should let me do some improvments to the fleet and the pieces of those old ships can make some good new ones in a intent of gain power over the mediterenian. Taking in count thet my posible competitors are relative minor nations and that the balcans is curious place to say the least I would have an excuse to have fun. So let´s go.

And thank you for this oporunity

There is any rule for starting playes (I think I have seen some but I don´t remeber where)

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 9:11pm

There is any rule for starting playes (I think I have seen some but I don´t remeber where)

The rules are all located in this folder.

Like I said, do some research, figure out what Greece currently has, and start proposing a few possible designs. I know most of us have forgotten much of what Greece currently has in stock, so perhaps a good way to start would be to list all of their ships, evaluate their ages, and decide which ones are too old and ought to be scrapped, and which might be worthy of refits. :) (Just from my memory, most of them probably are too old...

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 9:25pm

Of course but in the infrastructure ruls I didn´t see enything related with the years of inactivity of a country. I am sure I had seen something related. If I am wrong well then I will just jump into action

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 9:31pm

Of course but in the infrastructure ruls I didn´t see enything related with the years of inactivity of a country. I am sure I had seen something related. If I am wrong well then I will just jump into action

I'd suggest restarting things in Q1 of 1949. That gives ~8 quarters for you to work on various projects.

Presume that nothing has been laid down since the last sim report, which was Q2/1944. We'll say that everyone was on vacation...

Make sure to talk to all of the neighbors and work out where you stand diplomatically with all of them. I run Bulgaria, thesmilingassassin runs Turkey, and BruceDuncan runs Yugoslavia. We're all allies via the Warsaw Pact.

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 9:59pm

Perfect

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 10:35pm

Welcome new neighbor!

Just filling in a piece of information that may not be obvious from the game map. Yugoslavia regards the Italian exclave of Vlore as Greek territory stolen by those dastardly Romans. For several years now the border between Yugoslavia and Vlore has been closed (and frankly I think the Greek border with Vlore as well) forcing the Italians to try and feed its garrison and the local population by sea with indifferent success. You can check the Yugoslav news for details.

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 10:59pm

Aye aye. That look quite nice I guss

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 4:18am

Also Greece has a large portion of territory in Anatolia, I'd have to dig up the map that was made by a previous player for Greece and agreed to by myself. I can also fill you in on the state of relations that Greece has with some of the other nations that are relevant to sorting out the current state of the country.

Saturday, April 18th 2020, 11:43pm

Hello.
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but here I go.
As far as I understad in the rules say that use an old gun from a scrapped ship reduce in one month the construction time but not the slip time. Wich is the proces of the construction shorted one month? Or I am I am traductioning it wrong?

Sunday, April 19th 2020, 11:45am

Yes that is correct, that means that the slip time will always be until 40% of its light displacement tonnage has been installed or when it is 40% through its theoretical building time, but you save a month on the other 60% of the build time.

Sunday, April 19th 2020, 6:11pm

Thank you.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 8:05pm

Welcome

Welcome Fredi, good to see some new ship lovers to join...