You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 3:12pm

Frigate officer comments

Can one of the mods move his comments from the encyclopedia and explain to him where is the correct location to post his questions?

Monday, October 11th 2010, 3:19pm

I already did so.

Frigate Officer, as I said in my PM yesterday, DO NOT post in the encyclopedia. It is not the place for discussion. I will continue to remove any non-player comments there.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 3:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Frigate.Officer
There seems to be a lot of similarity in the ships' data, provided by several users on this website...I take it that there are some popular references...

Can you quote for me your source(s) of your ships' data? Can you point me in the direction of the others (seems Red Admiral - who did Italy - has no valid email address any longer)?

F.O.

If you continue to post these comments in the encyclopedia after being twice told not to, then I will take administrative action

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:46pm

Patience.... It´s not his fault. Administative action launched.

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 4:15pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by Frigate.Officer
There seems to be a lot of similarity in the ships' data, provided by several users on this website...I take it that there are some popular references...

Can you quote for me your source(s) of your ships' data? Can you point me in the direction of the others (seems Red Admiral - who did Italy - has no valid email address any longer)?

F.O.

If you continue to post these comments in the encyclopedia after being twice told not to, then I will take administrative action

Now that you've taken the administrative actions to move the contents of my comment to this venue, will anyone answer the questions I asked in the first place?

F.O.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Frigate.Officer" (Oct 16th 2010, 4:16pm)

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 5:08pm

You posted your question here, where it was answered.