You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, March 14th 2008, 11:58pm

Ok, I give, what's in the hidden space???

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Hmm. I wonder how many of those fighters were delayed and canceled, and if someone could be picking up the contract for "Completed but not delivered"?

I don't think I have the PMs anymore. However, what I recall from my intent was that the Polish fighters would be delivered in Late Q1, early Q2, then the 30-odd Yugoslav order would have been run on the same line, wrapping up with delivery in Q3. I know I was thinking that late Q3, Q4, that particular twin-engine line would be idle.

Given the timeline, those Yugoslav planes would have been built and the order canceled just before delivery.

I believe the Yugo order were G-1Cs, and the Dutch Govt would simply pay off Fokker when the contract was canceled, then use them in their own air wings.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Mar 14th 2008, 11:58pm)

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:02am

Australia could use some heavy fighters, as the Hurricans MkIII (20mm cannons) will take some time. That said, Australia would be willing to pick up the undelivered G-1s.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:10am

Azerbaijan would like to pick up the Yugoslav contract for twelve of the fighters, if possible.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:28am

Quoted

Originally posted by Kaiser Kirk
Ok, I give, what's in the hidden space???

You shall just have to wait just like everyone else. :D However, to give you a hint, its something me and agent148 are working on, and I am just waitig on some details.

Regarding the plane, I guess Poland will just have to buy a heavy fighter from somewhere else then.

Kaiser Kirk

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:37am

Hmm, well I'm hoping for concrete evidence of a Bharat plot, forwarded through innocent Chinese allies, that meant to turn the plucky Poles against the Dutch by tricking them into attacking Lithuania. That at least would make sense...

As for fighters, while the Poles would have their 30-odd G-1s, yes they would need to seek elsewhere in the near term. The Dutch are *almost* all about the money, but there are some vague scruples.

Equal requests from Australia and Azerbaijan would result in the Aussies being given the order and the fighters delivered. The Dutch air force continues to be willing to cede the 2nd G-1 line's production for export purposes, so the Azerbaijan govt is however free to order new planes if so desired.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:54am

Nope not quite that bizare, Mr President of We Hate Bhrat. Too bad on the fighters, but oh well, guess we go shopping elsewhere, at least I still get the 30 G1s.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 1:21am

[SIZE=1]Buy Gothia, buy Gothia, buy Gothia[/SIZE]

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 2:05am

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
(1) The PZL P.24, I am just awaiting the French response to the request for the Gnome-Rhone engine.

You haven't made the PZL P.24 yet?

Bugger. I had it as the frontline fighter for the Armenian Airforce. I had presumed that with the three-year rule, a plane introduced in 1933 in OTL would be present in our WWTL.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 2:17am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

(1) The PZL P.24, I am just awaiting the French response to the request for the Gnome-Rhone engine.

You haven't made the PZL P.24 yet?

Bugger. I had it as the frontline fighter for the Armenian Airforce. I had presumed that with the three-year rule, a plane introduced in 1933 in OTL would be present in our WWTL.

Heyyyyy I just took over the country. However, based on the Polish encyclopedia, Poland was trying to get the Gnome-Rhone Mistral Major enginge from France in order to build the OTL one. Seeing as I don't see the PZL P.50 appearing before 1937, I was going to build it. Tell me how many Armenia wants, and they can have the first ones. If Armenia wants, we can lend them some of our PZL P7s until their order is fulfilled?

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 2:27am

Quoted

Heyyyyy I just took over the country. However, based on the Polish encyclopedia, Poland was trying to get the Gnome-Rhone Mistral Major enginge from France in order to build the OTL one. Seeing as I don't see the PZL P.50 appearing before 1937, I was going to build it. Tell me how many Armenia wants, and they can have the first ones. If Armenia wants, we can lend them some of our PZL P7s until their order is fulfilled?

Which doesn't fix my problem, honestly. I had put the PZL down as "the ADRAF has had these for a few years" since I didn't realize they were not made yet.

If the P.24 isn't made, then I must presume the PZL.23 light bomber is also behind schedule. I'll simply downrate the P.24s to P.11s.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 2:35am

Hey theres always Spartan and Accrisius aircraft too!

What?...how often do I shamelessly plug for my own aircraft?

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 2:44am

The Mexican TNCA C-3C and C-3I Quetzalcoat fighters where developed with PZL help and are the equivalent of the PZL P.24. Both have been in service for a few years now and could have been exported.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 3:16am

Actually, if you read the encylopedia, the P.23 begins production in November, with full production beginning in December. If the French give me the rights to the Gnome-Rhone moter, then I expect that PZL will rush the P.24 into production by mid-1936.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 6:52am

Now really curious, the General pulled the drawer out and began to examine it. "Curious, there seems to be a slot here, I wonder what would happen if I push down on it." With that thought in mind, the General pushed on the slot, and the bottom of the drawer sprang up.

"More papers," was Sikorski's first thought as he examined the contents of the false drawer, but as he began reading the first one, his face took on a look of absolute horror.

OOC There you go KK, there's your answer :D So what do the papers say? Any guess's anyone? Oh and btw did I mention that I enjoy cliff-hangers? More tomorrow hopefully.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheCanadian" (Mar 15th 2008, 6:53am)

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 7:08am

... "Upon reading this note, this room will explode in 5 seconds"

... "I'm going to make you an offer you cannot refuse"

... "We are Borg. Prepare to be assimilated"

Just a quick few messages that could have been written in the note. :)

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 7:23am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
... "We are Borg. Prepare to be assimilated"

Ask about our free catalog!

Blonde Klingons: Because it is a good day to dye!

Kaiser Kirk

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 9:25am

Quoted

the first one, his face took on a look of absolute horror.

OOC There you go KK, there's your answer :D So what do the papers say? Any guess's anyone? Oh and btw did I mention that I enjoy cliff-hangers? More tomorrow hopefully.

Hmmm that is the appropriate look for somebody realizing the depths of Bharat's schemes :)

-Jan Krook,
President of the "Bharat Hates Us" Society.
inc. 1917

8p

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 10:32am

OOC In answer to all this interesting speculation: No, No, No, No, and No.

Can someone with some degree of artistic ability please create a badge for the Prez of the Bharat Hates Us Society? I think he is in need of one.

Honestly I think he takes it a might bit far, I mean you don't hear that sort of thing from the Lithuanians directed towards me, (Course I wasn't the one that decided to intervene there, I just decided to try and clean up the foreign affairs mess).

IC In response to the Atlantean offer of closer relations between the Government of Poland, and that of Atlantis, offered some time back, such an offer would be very acceptable to the current Sikorski government. Good relations towards the Atlanteans, and their allies is one of the top priorities on General Sikorski's agenda.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 12:23pm

A few more could-be notes... :)

... All the details of Fall Weiß.

... A bill from Japan for the purchase of 5,000 Yamato-sized battleships.

... Classified report from 10 years ago about an Atlantean Flying Saucer crash landing in a field somewhere in Southern Poland.

... And the Saucer was operated by an unnamed oriental pilot with a bad sense of direction.

... "Don't drink any of the old wines in the winecellar below the building. They contain a powerful Laxative."

... A bribery note. Included with the note are very embarrassing pictures of the General at the Akemi Transvestite Bar (which is owned by Ambassador Chimama) while he was drunk.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Mar 15th 2008, 12:24pm)

Kaiser Kirk

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 1:04pm

Quoted

Honestly I think he takes it a might bit far, I mean you don't hear that sort of thing from the Lithuanians directed towards me, (Course I wasn't the one that decided to intervene there, I just decided to try and clean up the foreign affairs mess).

Sorry if that's the case.
I've simply been carrying forward the attitude I perceived between RAM's Dutch and Rocky's Indians.
It's mostly OOC like this stuff, but shows up in some IC stuff like the LON talks.
They denounce the Dutch (and others, though they've only invaded us of late) as marauding Imperialist Europeans and call us names, we act paranoid and claim the Indians are conspiring against us, and call them names, etc etc. It's a time honored belligerence. :)