You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 7:54pm

****Most Secret****

10:37 10/10/1939

To: Prime Minister A. K. Singh

Subject: Analysis of the Satsuma Meeting celebrated in Beijing during July and August 1939.

Attachment Included

By Hand of Special Messenger Only

While our Nation was not represented during the meetings discussed above we have assets in place that forwarded data for our analyst to study. In short, their conclusion is that the Satsuma Alliance will not last for long. The policy differences between the remaining nations are too broad to allow for a united front any longer. Some of the nations want to improve rapport with the Western Nations, others want to settle territorial disputes once for all with the same said nations while other just want to keep the status quo. The included attachment goes into the detail and the methodology used to reach our conclusions.

At your service,

Mohander Nehru

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 5th 2010, 9:17pm)

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 10:31pm

****Most Secret****

11:09 11/06/1939

Transmitted in Code

Ships XXXXX@#%^&*(* are ordered to report to base for new operational orders.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 10th 2010, 10:31pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:18am

Undisclosed Locations, 05:29hrs, November 8th 1939

Number of fully fueled and stocked Bharati ships left their bases for unknown destination and an extended period of time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 3:03am)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:28pm

Hmmm, so Bharati ships are loose.

I'm not worried, whatever Bharat does in international waters is their business. Canda losing half the fleet is a bit worrisome though. The British Far Eastern Fleet remains at readiness but the Admiralty is unprepared to state which ships are in harbour or at sea.

Joint anti-piracy patrols with Chinese vessels are continuing for now but we may alter operational plans if the situation gets any worse.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:35pm

Atlantis is not worried, its likely just another small nation thats going to get thumped and if the Indians decide to make a trip into Canadian waters i'm sure there will be a few NATO fleet units in the area to help them with their site seeing. :D

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:41pm

Undisclosed Location, 06:47hrs, November 10th 1939

Bharati captain's open their sealed order with their destinations and with orders to meet with even more ships on the way.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 2:18pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:48pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood

Canda losing half the fleet is a bit worrisome though.

Do they got lost again? Children! :D

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:55pm

Undisclosed Location, Bridge of the Battleships Shah Jahan, November 21th 1939

The weather was colder that Captain Rajputi was accustomed to. He observed out of his glasses and shook his head. "How long before we arrive to our objective?" he asked his XO.

"Not too long, Sir." was the response.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 2:36pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 2:30pm

Shah Jahan is based at Mumbai

No timestamp on the last post, so she's been out for between 66.5 and 90.5 hrs, at up to 27kts, though that would strain her engines.

So, steaming for Cape Horn, or going under the Land Down Under.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 2:32pm

RE: Shah Jahan is based at Mumbai

Quoted

Originally posted by AdmKuznetsov
No timestamp on the last post, so she's been out for between 66.5 and 90.5 hrs, at up to 27kts, though that would strain her engines.

So, steaming for Cape Horn, or going under the Land Down Under.

No, going at a leasure pace. We are on cruising speed or even slower. So weather will not be this bad yet? Should I change the date to later? I'm trying to be realistic and not powergaming but difficult not to follow the norm. :rolleyes: Freedom of the Seas, remember.

And to respond to the last sentence, yes.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 2:42pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 2:37pm

Changed to 21st or should it be later? We are traveling as fast as the slowest ship.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 2:40pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:13pm

I find it curious that, ABUSE Treaty notwithstanding, India's far more interested in backing the Chinese than their supposed British allies. That's unfortunately not a surprise, as I predicted back when India "left" Satsuma that it was a ploy.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:21pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I find it curious that, ABUSE Treaty notwithstanding, India's far more interested in backing the Chinese than their supposed British allies. That's unfortunately not a surprise, as I predicted back when India "left" Satsuma that it was a ploy.

Not really but the hamfisted diplomacy of the British allies is pushing India in that direction.

Sad. I'm really looking forward to a working relationship with the British. But neighbors something get tired of unruly children no matter how polite the parents are. And we have been told basically they can't be hold responsible for the actions of their childrens. even when they say we are free, but them in time of need thye go crying to dad. Teens! :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 3:23pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:26pm

Quoted

Indeed, India made a fool of themselves at the LON and continues the trend with a "flip the world the bird tour".

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99

Quoted

Not really but the hamfisted diplomacy of the British allies is pushing India in that direction.

Sad. I'm really looking forward to a working relationship with the British. But neighbors something get tired of unruly children no matter how polite the parents are. And we have been told basically they can't be hold responsible for the actions of their childrens. even when they say we are free, but them in time of need thye go crying to dad. Teens! :rolleyes:

I think India assuming Australia and Canada were "Children" is what got them into this mess. That said it seems quite odd the India would really give such a damn when the maters refer to China and not India, who's "departed" SATSUMA.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

Quoted

Indeed, India made a fool of themselves at the LON and continues the trend with a "flip the world the bird tour".

Just wondering? Are mods capable of read PM's of members?

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:30pm

Only if you send PM's to us.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:30pm

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Pretty muchAtlantis do in a regular basis in their so-called "I'm the world policeman and fear me tours through the world"

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:34pm

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Pretty muchAtlantis do in a regular basis in their so-called "I'm the world policeman and fear me tours through the world"

...yes we all know about your "goodguys" and "world police" labels, nothing new. I just find it odd that India has gotten in such a tiff over an issue China had with Canada/the commonwealth in the league and prior to that debacle.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:38pm

remember the ABUSE mess when I considered the Canadian ships as friendly and "politely" was told the Commonwealth is not bound by British arrangments because they are free.

But now they are a happy big family pounding on China. They are one when is convenient and India see that as they could be next. British we trust, their unruly children no. If the British can't control them we are been slowly forced back to the other side.

I guess it would be time for the SAE to try some diplomacy again to fix the rifts.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 3:40pm)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:46pm

Quoted

remember the ABUSE mess when I considered the Canadian ships as friendly and "politely" was told the Commonwealth is not bound by British arrangments because they are free.

But now they are a happy big family pounding on China. They are one when is convenient and India see that as they could be next. British we trust, their unruly children no. If the British can't control them we are been slowly forced back to the other side.

I guess it would be time for the SAE to try some diplomacy again to fix the rifts.

We've gone over this before. The Commonwealth is composed of individual states, not one whole. You keep writing your treaties with only Britain, then being surprised when they don't bind Canada and Australia and the other Commonwealth members, too. I don't understand why it keeps tripping y'all up - it's a pretty simple concept.