You are not logged in.

Monday, September 18th 2006, 5:16am

New B5 book?

Monday, September 18th 2006, 6:44am

I was watching the beggining of Revenge of the Sith and something stood out. There's two space ships and they are trading broadsides! Energy weapons and all and they are trading broadsides, no turrents. Strange isn't?

Monday, September 18th 2006, 6:52am

Turrets would be huge on ships like that (also means you can just draw lines out of about anyplace on the ship rather than being forced to draw from the turrets).

But if you want turrets, then Space Battleship Yamato and its like are what you want. Triple turrets at that.

And yes, we are nuts...but to survive in the Wesworld, I think you have to be a little nuts.

What this has to do with a Canadian warship beats me, but I image we are just giving them ideas for future interstellar domination.

Monday, September 18th 2006, 8:44am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
I was watching the beggining of Revenge of the Sith and something stood out. There's two space ships and they are trading broadsides! Energy weapons and all and they are trading broadsides, no turrents. Strange isn't?

They do it again in Return of the Jedi, too

Monday, September 18th 2006, 9:46am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox

...and when some of the guns get knocked out you hear the classic storm trooper "Aaaiieeee!!!"

Monday, September 18th 2006, 3:51pm

Quoted

...and when some of the guns get knocked out you hear the classic storm trooper "Aaaiieeee!!!"

Isn't that the wrong sound effect??
Shouldn't it be this one??

Monday, September 18th 2006, 5:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
New B5 book?

ST/B5 crossover and the best I've ever read. Posted here, posted with 671 pages of discussion(!) here.

Monday, September 18th 2006, 7:34pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10

Quoted

Isn't that the wrong sound effect??
Shouldn't it be this one??

Hahaha, thats a good one.

Saturday, September 30th 2006, 1:10am

Since this is the G&S Thread...

I found this. I about busted my gut laughing:

http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/xena.html

Quoted

Zitat:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Red Admiral
Don't anyone suggest Pinafore