You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 8:19pm

Thread officially Highjacked, attempts are being made to negotiate an ending to the standoff.....

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 8:23pm

Quoted

Miss Seline Yukino?

... depends what you're watching...

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 8:25pm

Quoted

Thread officially Highjacked, attempts are being made to negotiate an ending to the standoff.....

(Eh?? Standoff????)
You can send your complaints to the Local Japanese Embassy in Cleito. They will deal with the matter there and hopefully things can be sorted out before the end of the millenium...
:-)

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 8:54pm

Well it isn't a Mexican Standoff.

As for Seline....it is one name possible in this time period, and probably the one she uses around others. Her true name...now that is another issue ;)

(I think we are posting like this because the sites been too quiet of late.)

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 9:04pm

Quoted

(I think we are posting like this because the sites been too quiet of late.)

(I agree)

Quoted

As for Seline....it is one name possible in this time period, and probably the one she uses around others. Her true name...now that is another issue ;)

I was thinking about voice actresses.
... I know Ms. Enomoto Atsuko does her voice in Maetel Legend. I get the impression that several other seiyuu have done her voice. Can't say anything about the dubbed version (cuz I only watch Japanese with Subtitles (depending on the options, either Dutch or English)).

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 9:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Well it isn't a Mexican Standoff.

That would involve a Ciesta when bordom becomes overwelming due to a lengthy standoff, plenty of taquila drinking before the standoff to get all Jazzed up and a Fiesta when the standoff is concluded.

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 9:27pm

I think it is the Tequilla that makes it a Mexican Standoff. WIth both sides having swallowed so much of the poison, it's hard to determine who will be the first to run to the bathroom (or nearest bucket)...

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 10:13pm

Its my opinion that everyone has an identical naturally set limit of Tequilla they can consume in a lifetime, I exceeded that limit very early and very quickly 12 years ago. Now I can't touch the stuff without the mere thought of upchucking.

Then again I was young and reckless then and drinking seemed to be some sort of contest rather than a mere social gathering.

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 10:23pm

Emeraldas lives

Well her primary voice is Ms. Reiko Tajima from "Galaxy Express 999" though "Queen Emeraldas".

"Maetel Legend" is her as a youth if I recall.

Ms. Kikuko Inoue has been doing an adult Emeraldas since 2001.

(0h and I think I'm finished with my end of the hijacking now. You might be surprised how hard it is to find any good images of Tochiro's sister. I've only located about four and none are really good for her as a character pose, The same goes for information on characters from Millenium Queen (QUEEN MILLENNIA or Sen-nen joô) the TV series...its hard to get images and names for Miss Yayoi Yukino's sister...the basis for the name of this wesworld character).

Saturday, May 14th 2005, 11:26pm

Thinking about it now, I need to get my hands on more Matsumoto stuff... I did take a look this morning at a store which has a very good collection of Anime DVDs. Didn't have anything at the moment, but I recall that they had a few the last time I was there.

Quoted

I've only located about four and none are really good for her as a character pose

Sounds familiar. :-)

Quoted

its hard to get images and names for Miss Yayoi Yukino's sister

Just be sure to keep that "y" in there!!! Yaoi is man-man/boy-boy stuff.
O_O

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 12:08am

Ebay...that is how I aquired most of my older materials.

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 4:07am

Oh, for God's sake, take it to another thread already!

I acknowledge that this thread hasn't particularly generated much in the way of on-topic discussion, but I'd like not to clutter it up with discussions of anime.

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 5:39am

Sorry

Just had a good back and forth going.

Perhaps everything from the posting of the speculated images of the Japanese Female Officer's Uniform can be shifted to Hooman's new section under "Character Discussions".

(The 1927 Exercise will be as interesting I think as the 1926 action. Perhaps the Indian and Filipino Forces will do better than their larger Japanese Allies).

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 6:24am

It will be hard to top the work of "the writer" but we finally have the american/Atlantian exersizes fleshed out, and now all thats needed is for Canis and I to test our writing ability's! Be warned AAAAAAAHHH!

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 10:35am

Quoted

all thats needed is for Canis and I to test our writing ability's! Be warned AAAAAAAHHH!

Uh oh!
*Grabs desk*
When you're ready, you can commence firing!!

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 11:15am

Well we just have to finalize the fleet lists in the second exersize and we can fire away!!!

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 11:21am

... Isn't that something you do before you do anything else??

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 12:15pm

The list of ships is done, what I mean is the Atlantian and American fleets get divided into fleets Alpha and Beta in the second exersize.

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 12:22pm

Or "Able" and "Baker" fleets.

Sunday, May 15th 2005, 12:25pm

Heh, atom bomb tests will relive the glory of these exersizes!