You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 4:18am

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
Based on this comment Bruce, I would say the South African one.

Quoted

Jong Un: "Indeed, we have to make sure about that but I doubt the Chinese would dare to sink South African freighters. Uhm....Mr. Lee Moon, there is another thing. Concerning the volunteers from Indochina....When can I expect their deployment."

You expect me to believe the Koreans?

Surely you jest. :D

Friday, July 26th 2013, 10:33am

And volunteers from Indochina! If Britain finds out it will be having stern words with its SAER ally... :evil:

Friday, July 26th 2013, 12:33pm

Britain is obviously blind if they were to do that. It's obvious that its SEAR ally is doing this for the greater 'good'. :D

Friday, July 26th 2013, 1:39pm

After negotiations with SAE it has been decided that the freighters will sail under the flag of Chosen.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 2:34pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Daidalos
After negotiations with SAE it has been decided that the freighters will sail under the flag of Chosen.

Thank you for providing the clarification.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 6:55pm

.. so South African ships flying Chosen colors, meaning that someone will be in trouble when Chinese subs attack those ships.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 10:12pm

No, Chosen freighters under Chosen flag.

Friday, July 26th 2013, 10:27pm

Okay. I was still thinking of what Jong Un said (the "I doubt the Chinese would dare to sink South African freighters" bit).

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:44pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Okay. I was still thinking of what Jong Un said (the "I doubt the Chinese would dare to sink South African freighters" bit).

Under reasonable circumstances, it is unlikely that the Chinese would sink South African flag freighters. However, it seems as if the South African Government may have decided that the circumstances are not reasonable, and have chosen to have the shipments in question carried under other flags. All in all, probably a wise course of action.

They could also sell the freighters to Chosen as well. Might as well milk all the profit you can. :D

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 9:59am

Hi!

Great job you guys are doing with this conflict. Please keep on posting...

Would it be possible to have an updated map, large scale probably to show how far the Chosen forces have advanced into Chinese territory?

Is there a chance to learn what the butcher list looks like? To what level attacking/defending forces have been reduced by losses (60%, 50%, less of men and material)?

Your air forces also have been quite active. What impact did the fighting have on available forces and stocks?

Please don't think I expect detailed numbers. A brief summary of how much the first days of fighting have cost is all I am asking for.

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 12:13pm

Thanks. glad you like it.
An updated overview map is in the works, I will post it in the next few days.
I had a few thoughts about casualty reports....I decided that I will release a report which lists the overall casualties weekly (the first one on 31st July).
Think it is too much work to do detailed casualty reports for each division separately. Though, if in a battle unforseen casualties occur or the losses are particularly high they will be mentioned in the division or army SITEREPs.
Concerning the impact on stockpiles. To be honest I haven't made lists with stockpiled materiel or worked out production rates for Chosen. While keeping in mind that Chosen is a third world country, I just assume that the stockpiles and production-rate is, at least at this time, sufficient to replace lost equipment and to equip newly formed divisions.

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 12:54pm

Replacing lost equipment should not be a problem...
*stuffs a bunch of planes and tanks into Pusan-bound cargo ships*
... but replacing a (s)killed soldier might be a bit more problematic when things drag on...

HoOmAn

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 1:32pm

I think you really don't need stockpile lists. But you are doing army stuff on a detailed level, so total status of (large) units in percentage might be helpful OOC.

I agree with Walter on the skilled men issue. That's probably going to be your most serious issue, being the "junior partner" in this adventure.

As for material - you already know whom to ask. ;o)

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 2:28pm

It would be a bit problematic replacing lost material quickly when you have to rely on the SAE. It takes forever for the goods to arrive.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 1:41am

As interesting as the story is, can I ask you guys to pick up the pace a little? You're moving slower than real-time right now.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 1:59am

Seconded, if you please. :)

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 2:30am

Thirded
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:01am

Yes, the pace is exceptionally slow at the moment. I will try to speed it up a little bit. It will get faster after the Yuanbao battle is over anyway.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 8:56am

Sorry but realtime is catching me up a little bit, i hope it will be better this week so we can make a big leap forward.

HoOmAn

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 11:01pm

I don't think it is a wise decision to have the SS Asiatic go for a rescue mission, especially so if some destroyers are already on their way to the place....