You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 7:19pm

Which one? Superman villain Lex Luthor (as seen in the animation) or Batman villain The Joker (Art by Brian Bolland)?

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:03pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Who's that?

That would be one Harvy Dent aka the Joker. Lex Luthor needs no introduction.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:05pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Lex? Nah. I expect someone like this from Wesworld Canada is more likely than Lex Luthor. :D

Too late Walter, Shin called it, you get stuck with the Joker, who IMO seems fitting for Japan!

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:11pm

Oh, that's Batman's opponent, then. (Sorry, the only comics I ever read as a kid were Adventures of Tintin.)

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:12pm

Quoted

Too late Walter, Shin called it, you get stuck with the Joker, who IMO seems fitting for Japan!

I don't mind. I think that the Joker is one of the best villains there is. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (May 24th 2008, 8:12pm)

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:19pm

Definately up there with Luthor.

Personally the best villians are those who are not human to start out with.....

No childhood trama's, tragedy's or revelations to twist their moral compass, they had none from the beginning.

"Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:19pm

Quoted

Oh, that's Batman's opponent, then. (Sorry, the only comics I ever read as a kid were Adventures of Tintin.)

I haven't really read any of the comics featuring the Bat, but I love the Batman series of the 1960s. :)

... so if we link Lex to Canada (no doubt Canada's next prime minister) and the Joker to Japan, what villain would be perfect for Iberia?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:22pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Who's that?

That would be one Harvy Dent aka the Joker. Lex Luthor needs no introduction.

No no no, Harvey Dent was Two-Face.
Tune in next week, same bat channel, same bat time, same bat place !

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:26pm

Your right, I forgot he's really Jack Napier.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:40pm

Not really.
From Wikipedia's "origin" part:

Quoted

Though many have been related, a definitive backstory has never been established for the Joker in the comics, and his real name has never been confirmed.

From Wikipedia's "Batman: The Animated Series" part:

Quoted

In the episodes "Joker's Wild" and "Dreams in Darkness", the Joker's identity is revealed as "Jack Napier", although "Beware the Creeper" reconnects this as a alias.

So it is not really confirmed that Jack Napier is his real name.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 8:43pm

Yes but its the only possible origin listed, and he's also called "Jack Napier" in the movie as well (not just the name of the actor who played him, Jack Nicholson).

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 9:02pm

You mean "One of the actors who played him". :)

Until a definitive name is given, we shall assume that his real name might be Jack Napier.

What super villain would you associate with Atlantis, Wes?

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 1:53am

Quoted

... so if we link Lex to Canada (no doubt Canada's next prime minister) and the Joker to Japan, what villain would be perfect for Iberia?

Nah, Lex is All-American.

Besides, that opens up more fun with ShinRa/LexCorp technology exchanges~

Would be fun, but a bit too much methinks.

Quoted

What super villain would you associate with Atlantis, Wes?

He already claimed Skynet and the Terminators. I guess he could get the Alterans and Genii, too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ShinRa_Inc" (May 25th 2008, 1:56am)

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 3:28am

...and the replicators from the Pegasus galaxy, nasty fellows!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 4:17am

Naw, Ocean Master, Aquaman's half brother :)
or, more evil
Suma-ket, Demon sorceror foe of Namor, Prince of Atlantis.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (May 25th 2008, 4:20am)

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 5:34am

OK, that is NOT making Mexico feel any better. Which means that I might just have to release my own villian...

:evil:

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 5:59am

OH NO!!!!! THE TEETH, THE TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog!!!!!!!! Quick, get the Holy Hand Grenade of Anitoch!!

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 10:01am

Quoted

Nah, Lex is All-American.

Sorry. Your earlier call means that in Wesworld, he's a Canadian. :D

Quoted

Would be fun, but a bit too much methinks.

Nothing wrong with Darkseid I would think. :)

Quoted

He already claimed Skynet and the Terminators. I guess he could get the Alterans and Genii, too.

Actually I was thinking about a specific single character, not a race or a bunch of tin men.

Quoted

Sounds perfect. :D

Quoted

OK, that is NOT making Mexico feel any better. Which means that I might just have to release my own villian...

I thought you killed it off with that Zoo incident... or was it able to recover? :)

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 10:21am

Quoted

Originally posted by Kaiser Kirk
Naw, Ocean Master, Aquaman's half brother :)
or, more evil

I agree with Walter, Suma-ket seems like a good start. Hmmm, might have to make that part of my wesworld history.

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 10:29am

Quoted

Actually I was thinking about a specific single character, not a race or a bunch of tin men.

Acctually Coltan men to be specific.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltan

...and if you write them off as mere "Tin men" then half their battle is already won.

Woh, has THIS thread ever gone waaaaay off topic. Appology's to Mac!