You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 8:17pm

Hello all,

I've been lurking around in this forum for the past few months, mostly poking around in the ship designs to learn from the experts here. As a new member I'd like to post my own ship designs around for critics, review, comparison... I also have the interest to take up a minor country (so long as it's not landlocked) when it's available.

Anyways, me go post my ship designs. :)

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 9:49pm

Welcome!!

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:52pm

A quick question I'd like to ask:

Are there any countries left at all or are they all taken? I have checked the NPC nations in the encyclopedia section and it appears that there's still a few...

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 11:04pm

So far as I know, all the countries with a coastline are spoken for, but there are some folks who play multiple countries who might be willing to offer one up.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 11:08pm

Who has Siam these days? Last I heard, it was RAM, but he hasn't been seen in quite a while....

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 11:13pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
So far as I know, all the countries with a coastline are spoken for, but there are some folks who play multiple countries who might be willing to offer one up.

Well, at the mean time I might as well post more ship designs!

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
Who has Siam these days? Last I heard, it was RAM, but he hasn't been seen in quite a while....

If nobody is currently taking care of Siam, I will gladly take it. :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "gaiasabre11" (Dec 14th 2009, 1:29am)

Monday, December 14th 2009, 11:40pm

HI gaia

welcome here in the place of crazy froggs :D

It would be fine to have a new player in my neighbourhood, but may be you should first stay here a while as a guest before taking over a country.
Don't understand me wrong but some players only stay here for a few weeks or months and were never seen again.

I am curious about your designs

Monday, December 14th 2009, 11:54pm

RE: HI gaia

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
welcome here in the place of crazy froggs :D

It would be fine to have a new player in my neighbourhood, but may be you should first stay here a while as a guest before taking over a country.
Don't understand me wrong but some players only stay here for a few weeks or months and were never seen again.

I am curious about your designs

That's fine with me. I don't really expect to get my hands on a country just a few days after registration.

Currently trying to limit myself to more modest designs. I mean, a minor state such as Siam doesn't have the capabilities to build a BB right?

But on the other hand, I'm a mad man now trying to get a 250000 t SHBB design out of my head. :p

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 12:04am

RE: HI gaia

Quoted

Originally posted by gaiasabre11

But on the other hand, I'm a mad man now trying to get a 250000 t SHBB design out of my head. :p

Well Try Warship design bourd
The people there are forgiving and polite.

Still if others are ok with it new member is always welcomed.
Look at me I been gone for 3 Years and still am welcomed back :P

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 12:06am

Look at me, very new, and still I am welcome. Typically, what I try to do at Navalism with that kind of design is create a thread of bizarre designs. Of course, not much is bizarre over there, after Rocky BUILT a airship carrier.

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 12:27am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
Look at me, very new, and still I am welcome. Typically, what I try to do at Navalism with that kind of design is create a thread of bizarre designs. Of course, not much is bizarre over there, after Rocky BUILT a airship carrier.

Fortunately for me, I'm writing an even more bizarre novel than that. :p

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 12:40am

Gaiasabre, why don´t you offer us some personal details like job, age and hobbies?

New members to the board usually do things like that, introducing themselves etc. Or have I missed a post?

Thanks.

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 1:04am

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Gaiasabre, why don´t you offer us some personal details like job, age and hobbies?

New members to the board usually do things like that, introducing themselves etc. Or have I missed a post?

Thanks.

Sure.

I'm currently a 19 year old 2nd year university student major in computer science. Hobbies (not inlucluding ship designing) include writing my novel and composing piano pieces. Currently thinking about making a small piano album. :)

Tuesday, December 15th 2009, 1:05am

No, Stephen your up to speed me finks, though your right there is a forum here for people to personally introduce themselves. *wink wink nudge nudge* :D