You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 8th 2003, 1:20pm

Treaty signatures

Hi Folks

as far as I can make out, we are still missing Greece's and Japan's signatures. What gives?

And if the player of the NL could be notified, it would be nice of him to show up and sign as well (yes I know he can't play at the mom, but he'll have that much time, will he not?)

cheers

Bernhard

Sunday, June 8th 2003, 1:30pm

Actually, Nordmark and Italy haven't signed either. As to why Japan has not signed, the Shogun thinks it would be rude If he were to sign before the nation whose secretaries (risking their carreers) have worked so hard to work out the details of the Treaty of Cleito.

Walter

PS: Are we going to make a special attachment to the treaty with the actual signatures of the delegations ?

Friday, June 13th 2003, 12:42am

By order of His Majesty, the Nordmark delegation will not affix the signatures to the treaty until all other aspects of the treaty, including the signatures of the other powers, have been brought to completion.

OOC: I am quite busy these days, with 5-7 days of work/week - at least I'm making money. Yesterday the tiny museum at which I work had 1300 French visitors within the time-space of roughly four hours....

Friday, June 13th 2003, 5:33pm

If that is what his majesty the King of Nordmark wishes, then Japan will sign before them.

Walter

PS: Maybe you could file your complains at Admiral Kuznetsov's French Embassy, if those French visitors caused any problems. :-)

Walter