You are not logged in.

Out

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 4:00pm

Out

I will be traveling out of state until late Monday. I will likely get on a few times over the next week, but likely not too much.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 4:10pm

RE: Out

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I will be traveling out of state until late Monday. I will likely get on a few times over the next week, but likely not too much.

Safe trip!

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 5:09pm

Oh yes. It is likely I might have a few hours to wander through the Air Force Museum in Dayton. Anyone want any photos of anything in particular?

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 6:02pm

Pictures of any aircraft that didn't go into service would be nice.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 6:04pm

Kay, I'll see what I can do.

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 7:05pm

Quoted

Oh yes. It is likely I might have a few hours to wander through the Air Force Museum in Dayton. Anyone want any photos of anything in particular?

Some photos of the F-22 and any large piston engines you happen to walk past would be good thanks.

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 6:23am

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral

Quoted

Some photos of the F-22 and any large piston engines you happen to walk past would be good thanks.

I'll see what I can do about those, sure.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:37pm

Got some photos. Unfortunately, between the lighting conditions and my ancient, pathetic digital camera, not many of them turned out very well. I will upload them Tuesday or so.

Among other things, I got a photo of a Romanian Ju88 and some Brazilian uniforms for Jason; I got the engines and the F22 for RA (five minutes later and the USAF was having an officer promotion ceremony around it), and some others.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 5:50pm

Sounds to me like you need to upgrade to a better camera. :)

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:05am

Am returned. Many important things happened. I'm tired. More later.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 6:07am

Glad to see you home safe and sound.

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 2:10am

I'll be uploading the pictures for RA and DF from Wright-Pat later this evening, but I've got much more important news on my mind...

I asked and received permission to court the lovely and talented Lady L.!

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 2:35am

Way to go, Sir P!

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 3:00am

1. Congrats

2. Nice quasi-Indiana Jones getup. ;)