You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:52pm

NPCs

Gentlemen. Hood's recently given me some writeups about NPC aircraft - Czech, Hungarian, and Swiss. I'd like to ask if there'd be any objection to me writing up a short air force order of battle for them each? Bruce has also offered to fill out the order of battle for the Hungarian Army as well.

Any objections? If this is an acceptable proposal, I'd then like to present any completed proposals to the entire player body for approval.

Friday, August 26th 2011, 1:58am

Sounds interesting

And knowing what someone else has is never a bad thing, even if you have no plans to engage them. I'm all for it and applaud you all on the work before hand.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, August 26th 2011, 6:46am

Hood put out the -139 fighter, but I was going to try to make a Czech bomber this weekend, to fill out the Avia product line. But I'm not wedded to the idea, so go for it.

Friday, August 26th 2011, 6:47am

Quoted

Originally posted by Kaiser Kirk
Hood put out the -139 fighter, but I was going to try to make a Czech bomber this weekend, to fill out the Avia product line. But I'm not wedded to the idea, so go for it.

If you have any ideas, don't let us stop you! I'd be very interested to see what you have in mind; perhaps we could work it in?

Friday, August 26th 2011, 8:45am

Hi Brock,

it looks like you have too much time ;)

Go ahead !!!

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 2:12am

Make it so!