You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 2:24am

Still no.

A hint:
It is soviet.

I heard this description from my grandmother friend who fought in the Great Patriotic War for her, or WWII of everybody else.

It is closely related with a "the kiss of the witch".

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 2:27am

I think it's that big KV-2 with the 150mm gun.

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 2:38am

You got the Chassis right.

This description was a criticism of using the other wise perfectly good vehicle in a tactical setting it was never design for.

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 2:46am

I went back and looked it up, and I think you're wrong, Marek - the Lee was nicknamed "A grave for seven brothers." I think Perdy's got that one right.

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 3:14am

Fair enough.

Lee did had a nick name "Grave of Seven Brothers"
The answer I was looking for was SU-152 in urban combat.
With standing orders to close the hatches from the inside a Panzerfaust or other HEAT weapon will fry the crew, no help from out side was possible as the hatches were closed.

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 5:34am

Want the SU-152 usually called Zverboi?

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 6:49pm

I apologize to everybody for butchering up my question.
What I believed a simple answer turn out to be, a faint recollection of a conversation I had with a now dead person. Her of hand remark on her memory of the war infused itself strongly in my memory. I failed to recognize that although she spoke with conviction behind her words she may have been trying to scare a early teen(me), so any motion of war being romantic, be crushed.

If I be posting any further questions they will not be on my memory alone. They will be backed with written, facts from an accountable source.