You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 26th 2004, 7:15pm

A request from The Danish Crown to the Government of Germany

The Danish Ambassador to the Government of Germany, His Excellency, The Rt.Hon Anders Sandoe Ørsted, respectfully requests of the Government of Germany, that the Royal Family be permited travel across Germany by train for the purpose of visiting the crew of the stricken vessel, K.D.M. Copenhagen.

Monday, July 26th 2004, 7:24pm

The Government of Germany replies:

"The Government of Denmark will be permitted to arrange the travel of its royal family by rail across Germany. It is requested that the Minister of the Interior be notified of the intended schedule of the train at the earliest possible opportunity, so that appropriate security and routing arrangements can be made."

OOC: You don't actually have to give me a schedule...just tell the Minister that one will be relayed to him.

Monday, July 26th 2004, 8:04pm

The Danish Crown thanks the government of Germany for it's prompt reply, and the proposed schedule will be forwarded forthwith!

Tuesday, July 27th 2004, 7:34pm

Wonder what the German Workers' Party has to say about this?

Tuesday, July 27th 2004, 10:12pm

Nothing good as usual I suppose!!

Wednesday, July 28th 2004, 2:36pm

I can take a hint...