You are not logged in.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:20am

Any Open Nations?

I am considering possibly playing Wesworld. Are there any nations that are currently available for play?

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:44am

RE: Any Open Nations?

Quoted

Originally posted by Delta Force
I am considering possibly playing Wesworld. Are there any nations that are currently available for play?

Having listened to you talk on the IRC channel, several members have expressed significant concerns about giving you a country. I agree with these concerns.

Edit: after talking further with Delta on IRC, I'm going to temper my earlier statement. While I remain concerned about whether or not he can fit in successfully as a Wesworld player, I do not wish to unilaterally veto his request at this time. I think at the present time I'd like to suggest a... trials period of sorts so that those of us who don't frequent the IRC have a chance to get to know him better before deciding whether or not he'd make a good player and participant.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, March 16th 2012, 9:39am

Well, we usually invite people interested in joining to take part in discussions for some time, present their point of view and knowlesge, and then make a decision. Exceptions have only been made when somebody of the established player base acted as guarantor.

I do not see why you should not be granted this chance too, Delta. Proof yourself and there will be a chance to join.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:23pm

Well,I am tempted as well,but will wait a while ,(Those sim-reports looks kinda diffiicult),but will be lurking).
P.S. Were Baltic/East See confederation in Navalism III.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:33pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ledeper
Well,I am tempted as well,but will wait a while ,(Those sim-reports looks kinda diffiicult),but will be lurking).
P.S. Were Baltic/East See confederation in Navalism III.

As Hoo mentioned, we like to take some time to get to know potential members, so please feel free to comment on topics and post in the non-Wesworld design forum.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 7:37pm

As others said ....

new people are always welcomed. But it also will be good to know something more about you and your skills. Also feel free to present ship-designs in the non-wesworld thread or comment existing designs there.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 8:18pm

Well,Some players at this board are former allies(Kaiser Kirk as Bavaria)others are former Arch enemies(Hey Sam) from navalism III where I played Baltic/East sea Confederation.
I am at the ripe age of 53 (soon 54 "shivers"),living in Denmark,at the moment unemployed ,but have a former career as naval officer 1979-89,then the enemy went home so to speak so I changed career and started as a Nurse working in palliative care.
Here is some examples from my former role play career:
http://www.navalism.org/index.php/topic,5310.0.html
http://www.navalism.org/index.php?board=34.0

Friday, March 16th 2012, 9:39pm

Well then, welcome, ledeper. :)

HoOmAn

Friday, March 16th 2012, 9:42pm

Yeah, welcome. Please feel free to stick around and add your thoughts on anything of interest for you.

Please not, that it is not allowed for non-players or players not running a particular country to comment on the boards of that particular country's encyclopedia. On news, designs etc. you can comment like you please. Please ask all questions - we will do our best to answer.

Friday, March 16th 2012, 10:04pm

*waves* Hi Per! How have you been? I wondered if you'd find your way over here at some point. If you hadn't noticed, Rocky, Walter, Fox, Snip, and Valles are here too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sachmle" (Mar 16th 2012, 10:04pm)

Friday, March 16th 2012, 10:10pm

Thanks my beloved "Arch-enenmy"Sachmle :D :D

HoOmAn

Friday, March 16th 2012, 10:52pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Sachmle
*waves* Hi Per! How have you been? I wondered if you'd find your way over here at some point. If you hadn't noticed, Rocky, Walter, Fox, Snip, and Valles are here too.

One should note, that part of this list names players that were already participating in WesWorld before Navalismn even started. ;o)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 7:55am

Welcome Ledeper,

For my part I was here long before I was invited to take Bavaria over in Nav3. It doesn't seem like 6 years, but apparently it has been.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Mar 17th 2012, 7:52am)