You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:58pm

Greetings

Those of you who have any idea who I am will know that I've been active over in Navalism for a while now. The other day it was pointed out that the current reboot there is at least stalled, and that Wesworld was actively looking for competent players, so I thought I might as well come over and audition.

*bows* Please treat me kindly!
Carnival da yo~!

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:09pm

welcome!
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:35pm

Welcome aboard!

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:37pm

Seconded... er, thirded!

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:57pm

Indeed.

Pull up a chair, sit back, tell us a bit about yourself.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:11pm

Welcome aboard!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:12pm

RE: Greetings

Quoted

Originally posted by Valles

*bows* Please treat me kindly!

Surely :)

Welcome Valles :)

Quoted

Originally posted by Valles
the current reboot there is at least stalled

The funny thing is that writing that Bavarian war over there is what made me want to get back to doing news here...which I then actually did.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Nov 3rd 2011, 10:14pm)

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 11:12pm

Welcome aboard. Nice to see another familiar face.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 2:13am

Quoted

Originally posted by BruceDuncan
Indeed.

Pull up a chair, sit back, tell us a bit about yourself.

Hmm.

Aside from some in retrospect fairly embarrassing fumbling, I've done all my 'ship design' so far in the context of Navalism, playing the part of a minor power engaged in revanchism vs one - two, as it turned out - of the major players.

When N3 shut down, it was right before my attempt to take the best chance I seemed likely to get All Went Wrong.

When it was mentioned that Nordmark was possibly available here, I perked up because, well, of Eric Flint's 1632 setting, and its resultant spark of interest in Swedish/Scandanavian history, and the fact that said spark has led me to favor that area as my stomping grounds through a couple different Total War games, now.

Since I gather it's 'expected' to undertake a smaller and less significant responsibility before being allowed to play an actual Power, I've contented myself with trying to put together an index of information on Nordmark's navy and other armed forces, since that'd be useful both to me and to any other player taking over there. While I wait to be assigned wherever the moderators here please for my 'trial period', you can also view some of my designs so far .
Carnival da yo~!

Friday, November 4th 2011, 6:54am

Welcome, from the Eskimo up here in the Frozen North. I would throw a snowball at you in greeting, but......there......is........no.......snow. (Here in my part of Canada that is).

Friday, November 4th 2011, 11:46am

Ahoy Welcome.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 1:08pm

Welcome aboard, Valles

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 11:13am

Welcome aboard.

Making that index is a sound move to taking over any nation. If you need help on information just ask (some of Nordmark's decisions stretch back into the dawn of Wesworld time).