You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 3:12pm

My blog is gone

For anyone who followed in the past my weblog warshipsresearch.web-log.nl, thanks to my provider is this weblog at the moment nearly two weeks off line and it's not known when it will be online again and in which state (there are nearly 400,000 bloggers dealing with the same problem).

So I made a new weblog namely http://warshipsresearch.blogspot.com/

At the moment I'm doing anything to migrate the more as 8,000 logs to the new weblog, but that will take considerable time.

For friends and members whish allowed us to place drawings by articles, they will be placed back!

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 4:33pm

Thank you for posting a link to the new blog; I've missed your many articles and your drawings. Glad to see that they have a new home.

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 4:38pm

Hi Alex .... you and PCs never get friends or ???? :D :D :D 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "parador" (Sep 7th 2011, 4:39pm)

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 9:01pm

The Blog is dead, long live the Blog! :D

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 4:48pm

Thanks guys!

Yea Parador, computer lives sucks :P
We almost lost all visitors and flag map.

Bruce it will be fine. it take a lot of time too add 3000 drawings back, 5000 photos, and 8000 articles... :(