You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 9:39pm

Filipino News 1941

January 6th 1941, Rizal City- President-elect Macadandang gave his oath of office on this Monday morning at 10:30. Three hours later the Chinese Government received the news that the ceasefire would be rescinded and military operations would be started again the next day. The Chinese protested for what they perceived as treachery, accusing the Filipino of lack of good-faith during the negotiations.

January 6th 1941, Cebu City-Around noon a large liner departed the city port with over 1,000 Filipino sailors in the direction of the American ports of San Pedro and San Diego.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:14pm

Interesting, to say the least.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:21pm

Indeed considering we are lacking an active American player.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:39pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Indeed considering we are lacking an active American player.

Cleared with Canis. Every action so far regarding the US has been cleared with him first.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Jul 20th 2011, 10:40pm)

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:56pm

My only concern is that without an active player, confermation on that is really hard to get.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:32pm

Its confirmed. I'm still here, I just have a complete lack of ideas to advance my own story.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CanisD" (Jul 21st 2011, 7:33pm)

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:43pm

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD
Its confirmed. I'm still here, I just have a complete lack of ideas to advance my own story.

But is delivery after the end of the war?

It would be very unfortunate if the United States elected to undermine its international standing by delivering warships to an active belligerent...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:57pm

Well, I think it would be very cool....

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:58pm

Erm, why? ?(

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:23pm

Big USA doing what big powers realistically would do - ignore small powers - sounds cool to me. :o)

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 10:39pm

Well the only big nations I could see being concerned about that would be France and more likely Japan, who is IIRC still on good terms with China.

Given the number of Philippino sailors being transfered and the types of U.S. ships likely on the chopping block Atlantis wouldn't be too concerned but as Brock said it could hurt relations with others.