You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 5:14pm

Cheery Monday

It's a cheery way to start a Monday to arrive at work and learn a quarter of your co-workers are laid off. Yay. Happy Monday, folks.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 5:32pm

A good reason to start hating mondays.

Is it temporary or is it not known right now?

Monday, March 14th 2011, 5:54pm

Oh, it might be temporary... but some of the people they let go were kinda known in the company for not doing their jobs. So take from that what you will.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 6:10pm

It could be worse...

At least you are not counted among those now clearing out their desks...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BruceDuncan" (Mar 14th 2011, 6:10pm)

Monday, March 14th 2011, 6:42pm

Yup.

Monday, March 14th 2011, 8:58pm

Kinda feels like dodging a bullet don't it?

Monday, March 14th 2011, 9:25pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Kinda feels like dodging a bullet don't it?

Just a wee bit, yes.

[SIZE=1]I'd rather someone be shooting at me, because then I could shoot back.[/SIZE] :P

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, March 14th 2011, 10:10pm

Well, me got the flu again. Looked good yesterday, only a bit tired this morning but over the corse of the day everythings starts hurting. Now I´m lying in a hotel bed with 38° Celsius and wish I were at home (about 500km to the South)...

My Monday for you.... :o/

Monday, March 14th 2011, 10:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Well, me got the flu again. Looked good yesterday, only a bit tired this morning but over the corse of the day everythings starts hurting. Now I´m lying in a hotel bed with 38° Celsius and wish I were at home (about 500km to the South)...

Oy, that's no good! Hope you feel better...

Monday, March 14th 2011, 10:14pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

Yikes, get well soon!