You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 1:44pm

RMS Aurania II 1916-1918, RMS Transylvania 1914-1917

Hello. I beg of you please tell me there are detailed photo liners RMS Aurania II 1916-1918 13936 grt, dimensions: 158,6 x 19,9 x 13 m, engine: Steam turbines, four double ended boilers, twin screw, speed: 15.5 knots. Build in Swan, Hunter & Wigham Richardson Ltd., Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Cunard Steamship Co. Ltd. And RMS Transylvania 1914-1917, 14 348 grt, dimensions: 167,11 x 20,27 x 12,8 m, builder: Scott Shipbuilding & Engineering Co. Ltd., Greenock, owner: Anchor Line Ltd. (Henderson Bros.), Glasgow
in the process of building and launching? I do not ask for any photo just want to know there are detailed pictures of the liners in the process of building and launching? I beg of you help tell me please. Just if These photos do not exist I will stop their futile quest! Help me please I beg you. I hope for understanding from your side and your response. With respect to you, Sergey

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 7:16pm

Anchor Line Transylvania

This may be of some use to you. I regret I haven't more detailed information

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 3:23pm

RMS Aurania II, RMS Transylvania

Good afternoon. I beg of you recommend to address any public archives or museums, which could ask around there or not photo RMS Aurania II and RMS Transylvania 1914-1917 in the process of building and launching? Really like you to help me please. If there are photos of these liners in the process of building and launching, I do so that all who are interested can view these photos! These liners completely forgotten! But with them involves a lot of interesting things! But the fate they all have very tragic! I hope for understanding from your side and your answers. With respect to you, Sergey