You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 1:44pm

RMS Aurania II 1916-1918, RMS Transylvania 1914-1917

Hello. I beg of you please tell me there are detailed photo liners RMS Aurania II 1916-1918 13936 grt, dimensions: 158,6 x 19,9 x 13 m, engine: Steam turbines, four double ended boilers, twin screw, speed: 15.5 knots. Build in Swan, Hunter & Wigham Richardson Ltd., Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Cunard Steamship Co. Ltd. And RMS Transylvania 1914-1917, 14 348 grt, dimensions: 167,11 x 20,27 x 12,8 m, builder: Scott Shipbuilding & Engineering Co. Ltd., Greenock, owner: Anchor Line Ltd. (Henderson Bros.), Glasgow
in the process of building and launching? I do not ask for any photo just want to know there are detailed pictures of the liners in the process of building and launching? I beg of you help tell me please. Just if These photos do not exist I will stop their futile quest! Help me please I beg you. I hope for understanding from your side and your response. With respect to you, Sergey

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 7:16pm

Anchor Line Transylvania

This may be of some use to you. I regret I haven't more detailed information

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 3:23pm

RMS Aurania II, RMS Transylvania

Good afternoon. I beg of you recommend to address any public archives or museums, which could ask around there or not photo RMS Aurania II and RMS Transylvania 1914-1917 in the process of building and launching? Really like you to help me please. If there are photos of these liners in the process of building and launching, I do so that all who are interested can view these photos! These liners completely forgotten! But with them involves a lot of interesting things! But the fate they all have very tragic! I hope for understanding from your side and your answers. With respect to you, Sergey