You are not logged in.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 4:25pm

Japanese ocean liners and the rest of the project

Hello. My name is Sergey. I am very glad that there are discussing liners and remaining in the project: RMS Olympic II, RMS Oceanic III, SS France in 1939, Empress of China. These liners are Beautiful! I am very interested in Japanese ocean liners and remains in the project. I do not mean Yawata Maru, Nitta Maru, Kasuga Maru, Kashiwara Maru, Izumo Maru. I mean the Japanese ocean liners and the rest of the project. Have not even been laid! I know that there were Japanese ocean liners: Asia Maru, Japan Maru, Europa Maru these liners were to be three smokestacks and diesel engines. I would like to know what the Japanese shipping company they were supposed to belong? How many of them had to be brt? Well, I would like to know about other Japanese ocean liners. I think that the Japanese have had a lot of projects, ocean liners, but due to the outbreak of World War II, they remained in the project! I think that in its size, many of these and remaining in the project of Japanese ocean liners were to be in size as Yawata Maru, Nitta Maru, Kasuga Maru, Kashiwara Maru, Izumo Maru. I really hope that my topic will be interested, I hope the answers from your side! With respect to you, Sergey

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:10am

Asia Maru, Japan Maru, Europa Maru

Good afternoon. There is a book Damned By Destiny, by authors David Williams and Richard P. De Kerbrech. This book is dedicated to ocean liners and remains in the project more than 20,000 brt! And do not tell me please whether the book of the same authors or other authors devoted to ocean liners and remains in the project is less than 20,000 brt? Tell me please ask you a very prompt please help me. I look forward to your responses. With respect to you, Sergey

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 6:56pm

You maybe better off asking here. I can't remember Japanese Ocean Liners coming up before, but some of the guys there should have a better understanding.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Mar 6th 2011, 6:56pm)

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 9:13am

Asia Maru, Japan Maru, Europa Maru

Hello. I do not see a link to the page you sent me. Please send it again if possible. Please help. With respect to you, Sergey

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 9:41am

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/index.p…warshipprojects
is the link Red Admiral was sending you to.

That board is another one that's primary focus is warships, and specifically never-were warships, but someone there may be better able to help you.

I wish we could help you further, but this is primarily a board that hosts a simulation/game. We wish you good luck in finding the information you're looking for.