You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 14th 2004, 6:51pm

Quarterly reports.....

....shall we post the next quarterly report this week? I'm ready to post it, I've already posted last quarters news.

Monday, June 14th 2004, 8:13pm

Well, I hope I can make some time for it (as well as the news). Hopefully Japan's next quarterly report will be up before I go to Canada (which is in August).
:-)

Walter

Monday, June 14th 2004, 8:18pm

Quoted

Hopefully Japan's next quarterly report will be up before I go to Canada (which is in August).

Duck and cover, Wes!

Just kidding. Walter - what parts of our land mass will you be visiting?

J

Monday, June 14th 2004, 9:38pm

Well I hope you enjoy our little part of the world Walter, are you heading to the East or West coast?

Monday, June 14th 2004, 9:38pm

Q 3 ready and waiting, as is Q 4!!!!
I need a bigger navy!!!

Monday, June 14th 2004, 9:39pm

Don't we all CG!

Monday, June 14th 2004, 9:46pm

To keep me busy, I mean.

Monday, June 14th 2004, 10:12pm

I'll be going to Edmonton, Alberta. An Uncle and Aunt of mine live there. It's an excellent 'base' for an 'experdition' into the Rocky Mountains.
I have been to Canada six times now.

Once I'm In Canada I will finally see some decent programs and series on the television, not the crappy stuff I see on the TV here.

Quoted

I need a bigger navy!!!

You know, there are times that I wish I had the original Japanese Navy rather than the sized down, powered up version I have now.

Walter

Monday, June 14th 2004, 10:20pm

What TV series are you hoping to see here Walter?
I'm sure you can buy some of them onDVD sets, thats providing they use the same DVD format in you neck of the woods.

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 12:29am

From the guy who works for Sony...
Pre-recorded DVD's all share the same format.
The problem is the regional coding, North America is region 1,
while Europe is region 2, however it is possible to get multi region players, or in most cases, to get the player you have "chipped" or "re-programmed" to multi region standard.

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 4:18pm

Quoted

I need a bigger navy!!!

So do I. But not to keep me busy - life is doing a good job of that already.

I'm kinda the opposite of Walter here. Sometimes I wish I had a larger navy to work with.

Commodore: you mean you're not busy drawing the rest of your ships, writing out fluff pieces about your armed forces, and assembling story arcs for future use?

Quoted

Once I'm In Canada I will finally see some decent programs and series on the television, not the crappy stuff I see on the TV here.

Decent programs and series? I thought you said you were coming to Canada. Not much of that around here.

What exactly do you get to enjoy over there, anyway?

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 4:55pm

Quoted

What TV series are you hoping to see here Walter?

I'll know it when I see it (too bad I'm there outside the hockey season). But anything is better than some of the crap on the Dutch television (okay sometimes there are some good things on the television, but most of it is either after midnight or it is on a German net).
Like Commodore Green mentioned, one difference is the regional coding. The other is NTSC for North America and PAL for Europe. Neither one causes a problem for me since I use a Region Free disc for my PS2 to sail around the regional coding and an Euro AV cable to solve the NTSC problem (the original cable gave me a black and white screen).

Quoted

What exactly do you get to enjoy over there, anyway?

The nature around that high rock-like feature in the Canadian landscape that will separate me from Wes. DVDs and CDs seem to be cheaper in Canada as well.

Walter

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 7:46pm

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
Commodore: you mean you're not busy drawing the rest of your ships, writing out fluff pieces about your armed forces, and assembling story arcs for future use?

Of course I am, but that reminds me.....mail me!!!!