You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 6:27am

Hello

Well figured I have lurked here to long...

Hi, I'm snip. I have been lurking around here for quite some time just taking it all in. I have a bit of experience with spring sharp, but am still learning. Actually I was introduced to this wonderful community through canisD. I stumbled across his website showing some of his never-were drawings and became instantly hooked. Hopefully I can contribute some designs as well as get and give advice. Maybe even get a country eventually? I really like what is going on here and hope I can be a part of it.

snip
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 7:29am

Greetings! We're always looking to find interested new players, though we like to get to know folks a bit before finding them a spot. Slide on up to the bar, have one on the house, and chip in your two cents!

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 7:43am

So were would be a good place to start talking then? I am more than happy to post some of my Springsharp stuff for review and criticism.

A bit more about me: Im a Physics and Math major in college. A history minor is not out of the relm of possibility, but cramming it in along with all the other stuff I have going on could be interesting. Im a major history buff, with my main interest being from about 1900 on up. Some say I have a bit of a talent for creative writing, but you need to be able to ignore spelling mistakes aplenty to see it.
-Siegfried Sassoon

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 9:55am

Welcome

Welcome snip!

If you want to post some of your designs, the none-WW Design Folder would be the right place to do so. Please feel also invited to comment on any other post that is available, may this be news, stories or official WW designs.

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 10:05am

Welcome

Hi snip !

Do not be afraid to post your designs in the folder mentioned by HoOmAn. I'm really looking forward to your designs.

Have fun here...

Parador

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 12:59pm

Welcome to the funny farm Snip!

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 4:50pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will post some designs in this thread for review.
-Siegfried Sassoon