You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 4:05pm

PZL 23 Karas

Done in a basic Romanian scheme at the request of TheCanadian.

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:06pm

Interesting airplane. I generally like the Polish aircraft :)
Very good picture :)

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:22pm

Very nice I hope you dont mind that I added nationality markings

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:23pm

Thank you. I tend to like Polish aircraft myself - very innovative for the era. Unfortunately, the Karas was out of place and completely outnumbered when the Second World War broke out. Nevertheless it has its charms.

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:24pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
Very nice I hope you dont mind that I added nationality markings

I don't mind, though Jason might; I am not certain whether he has decided on roundels or crosses for the WW Romanian markings.

Tuesday, November 16th 2010, 8:26pm

From what he said earlier its crosses

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 9:52am

Either or really. The roundels I believe were used up until the Romanians moved from the pro-Western camp to the pro-German camp in 1940. Obviously this hasn't happened in WW, so its likely they may still be used. Personally I find the crosses to be cooler looking though. To solve this I may just flip a coin or something.

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 3:38pm

I like the crosses, myself. It's a refreshing change from boring old roundels.