You are not logged in.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 6:09pm

Provinces

Does Yugoslavia contain the provinces of Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia? The Ilyrian Empire claims them.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 7:36pm

Welcome. Sit down, have a drink, introduce yourself around.

If you're interested in joining the game, you should be aware that we're very cautious about which new players we allow. There aren't very many countries available at the present time, however, particularly not in the Balkans.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 7:41pm

RE: Provinces

Quoted

Originally posted by Prince Christof
Does Yugoslavia contain the provinces of Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia? The Ilyrian Empire claims them.

I'm unaware of any Ilyrian Empire on our Map. Nor of any unclaimed territory from which this new power could emerge from.

exigeant

Unregistered

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 8:40pm

Well, at least something I know a little about, ancient history.
Illyria ceased to exist about 200 BC real time, and the later real world Illyricum ceased to exist with the fall of the Roman Empire, and it included parts of modern Austria, a slightly bigger territorial claim.
So there is a warp in the space time continuum? has someone's super science revived an ancient race?
Or has 1st April come late this year?

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 8:46pm

Quoted

Originally posted by exigeant
So there is a warp in the space time continuum? has someone's super science revived an ancient race?

Hey, leave Canada out of this!

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 9:22pm

RE: Provinces

Quoted

Originally posted by Prince Christof

Hang on there partner, one does not just waltz into Wesworld and create a new country. Please read the "Welcome to wesworld" thread in order to fill yourself in on how things work on this site.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 10:14pm

I think it was more of a question. I.E. The Illyrian Empire claims those provinces, does WW Yugoslavia also? I just think his wording is off, probably not an English first speaker.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, November 8th 2010, 7:14pm

I think, he is in fact Austrian...... A German speaking guy, most likely.