You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 7:49pm

Various projects by klagldsf (usually proposals for other people)

I've been working with AVALMA for some things which I'll go ahead and post here, since they've been posted in the other thread too. Credits as noted (Vukovad has been invaluable):

You have also seen Vukovad's other interpretation of this design:

I dig the jet fighter too :)

Oh and Brockpaine I better not see Chile engage in espionage :p

Some original, unrefined design sketches. Except for the twin, they're all related, believe it or not:

AVALMA's current advanced fighter design fitted with an Alfa Romeo engine:

I did AVALAMA's old carrier design with a compliment of these fighter designs:

And I redid his WIG craft into a civilian passenger/freighter:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "klagldsf" (Aug 18th 2010, 8:27pm)

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 8:33pm

RE: Various projects for consideration for Peru (AVALMA)

Quoted

Originally posted by klagldsf
Oh and Brockpaine I better not see Chile engage in espionage :p

You won't see any Chilean knockoffs, if that's what you mean. I make no promises about IC espionage.

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 9:04pm

Some nice designs there. I do like Peru's radial engined fighter.

The jet fighter with the gull wing looks pretty mean as well, reminds me of the Grumman F9F quite a lot.

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 9:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
Some nice designs there. I do like Peru's radial engined fighter.

It looks like a pretty sweet little kite, I agree. It doesn't look chunky like most radial fighters I've seen, and I think that gives it a very impressive appearance.

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 8:30pm

Oh, and can somebody rename this thread to Various deisgns by klagldsf (usually proposals for other people) so that this doesn't have to be exclusive to Peru (sorry AVALMA :p )?

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 8:32pm

Quoted

Originally posted by klagldsf
Oh, and can somebody rename this thread to Various deisgns by klagldsf (usually proposals for other people) so that this doesn't have to be exclusive to Peru (sorry AVALMA :p )?

Very well, done!

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 9:27pm

This is something I actually drew for the fighter RfP by BruceDuncan/Yugoslavia; I decided on a shrunken, simpler version of my mid-engine design, intending to use a DB 605:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "klagldsf" (Aug 19th 2010, 9:27pm)

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 11:23pm

Might as well repost these here as they were based on you drawings