You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 2:59am

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I think it was been voted in the floor, not the assembly. I doubt a vote of censure would be a case worthy enough for the Council of Twenty.

In that case...

Azerbaijan votes nay because Persia voted yes.

Ireland votes 'abstain' on general principles of Irish neutrality and shows an interest in the Russians offer of Smirnoff's.

Bulgaria votes blue for undisclosed reasons.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:01am

Japan votes red and white for obvious reasons...

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:01am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I think it was been voted in the floor, not the assembly. I doubt a vote of censure would be a case worthy enough for the Council of Twenty.

In that case...

Azerbaijan votes nay because Persia voted yes.

Ireland votes 'abstain' on general principles of Irish neutrality and shows an interest in the Russians offer of Smirnoff's.

Bulgaria votes blue for undisclosed reasons.

The Smirnoff will be all mine. MINE!

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:25am

The Latvian ambassador to the LoN votes Abstain, at the moment, but reserves the right to change his vote if new convincing evidence is brought forward by the belligrant parties or if a change in circumstances becomes apparent.

The Independent City of Coldmere votes "Aye if it keeps Manzo far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away from us." :D

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:30am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
The Independent City of Coldmere votes "Aye if it keeps Manzo far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away from us." :D

RLBH is responsible for casting any Coldmerian vote.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:32am

IIRC, he controls Nordmark. Coldmere is an independent nation, not a part of Nordmark.
... or did I miss something?

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:32am

That was supposed to be a joke...I can delete it if it's a problem.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:33am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
IIRC, he controls Nordmark. Coldmere is an independent nation, not a part of Nordmark.
... or did I miss something?

I was under the impression that the Nordish player was responsible for taking care of all Coldmere business. Is that incorrect?

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:34am

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:41am

I guess Russian vodka is affecting all the delegates, except Persin delegate that is indulging himself with some natural herbs. :rolleyes:

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:50am

One clearly had too many and put up the weird roadsign in the room. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Aug 11th 2010, 3:50am)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 6:24am

Be careful, the Mexican still has darts in his hand... :D

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 1:38pm

The Atlantean delegate decides that now is a good time to hand out Lyran wine and milk the other delegates for clasified info......I mean uh.....sooth their ruffled feathers.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 2:54pm

The Latvian delegeate begins passing Riga Black Balsam (90 Proof) around the room, ecspically to the Atlantian delegate..... :P

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:31pm

Texan, Lyran wine is some of the most potent stuff around, think Romulan ale in terms of effects.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:56pm

Quoted

I was under the impression that the Nordish player was responsible for taking care of all Coldmere business. Is that incorrect?

From what I understood, Earl only temporarily took Coldmere for storyline purposes. But I could be wrong.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 5:45pm

Sir Geoffrey Archibald Lonsdale and the British staff only drink Earl Grey so they're ok. ;)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 9:12pm

The Brazilian delegation start passing around Brazilian coffee to counteract the effects of Lyrian wine

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 10:04pm

Japanese representative: "It only makes it worse..." *collapses*

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 10:11pm

Irish representative: "Is he dead?"

Bulgarian representative: "Just mostly dead."

Chilean representative: "What would we do if he was all dead?"

Irish representative: "Loot the bodies! Loot the bodies!"