You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 5:48pm

*watched Hood pull ShinRa's strings and he speaks*
:D

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 5:52pm

[SIZE=1]shh! it's the other way around! <_< *Hides the related article of SuperScience!™*[/SIZE]

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 5:55pm

*watches ShinRa pull Hood's strings while Hood is pulling ShinRa's strings*
Dance puppet. Dance. :D

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 5:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
*watches ShinRa pull Hood's strings while Hood is pulling ShinRa's strings*
Dance puppet. Dance. :D

Dance.

Dance.

Yeah.

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 8:50pm

No strings here...

The secrets of the world will be mine! Mine! Muhahahaha

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:45pm

Ottawa Citizen
October 29th, 1939
LONDON, ENGLAND
Reports have come in that Canadian ambassadors to Tehran, Dehli, and Beijing have been recalled for consultations after recent actions on the part of Indian and Chinese delegates at the League of Nations, actions the Foreign Affairs Ministry characterized as "Slanderous and reprehensibly offensive".

Halifax Chronicle-Herald
November 1st, 1939
HALIFAX, N.S.
After a marathon session of provisioning and outfitting, the anchorages in Halifax harbor seem disturbingly empty, as the bulk of Royal Canadian Navy ships have departed from the port during the night. Similar reports have been recieved from the Pacific base in Esquimalt, with both ports being under lockdown, and no knowledge available as to the destinations or intent of any of the ships involved.

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:48pm

Wondering wondering ..... ShinRa has a time machine !!! The exercise near Hong Kong take place in October .... the chinese reply is in november .... and oooooohhhh what wonder .... the actions in the LoN take place in August ?!?!?!?!?!

I'm confused !!!!! ?(

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:51pm

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
Wondering wondering ..... ShinRa has a time machine !!! The exercise near Hong Kong take place in October .... the chinese reply is in november .... and oooooohhhh what wonder .... the actions in the LoN take place in August ?!?!?!?!?!

I'm confused !!!!! ?(

JAJAJAJAJA

September 2nd 1939, The Bharati Fleet teleports to Halifax, have a good old time and return home by their own time machine; Canadians not the only privy to that technology.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 10th 2010, 11:52pm)

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:53pm

Typos from my newspaper templates, fixed.

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:55pm

Refer ^

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:56pm

So canada is open for invasion? Their whole fleets are leaving. Hooray! The plan worked!

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99

Quoted

Originally posted by parador

I'm confused !!!!! ?(

JAJAJAJAJA

September 2nd 1939, The Bharati Fleet teleports to Halifax, have a good old time and return home by their own time machine; Canadians not the only privy to that technology.

...and on the return trip get snaged in a time dilation feild set up by the Atlanteans, who promtly steam circles around their new trophy stuck in time.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:00am

But Bharat calls Doctor Who, who he sends Bharati fleet back home while sending the whole of Atlantis to a Black Hole. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 11th 2010, 12:01am)

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:00am

Quoted

But Bharat calls Doctor Who, who he sends Bharat back home while sending the whole of Atlantis to a Black Hole.

Meh, I've never understood the attraction of Doctor Who.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:05am

Quoted

But Bharat calls Doctor Who, who he sends Bharati fleet back home while sending the whole of Atlantis to a Black Hole. :D

....to which point Atlantis uses the phase technology and shifts the world partly out of phase and watches as black hole passes by, exerting no effect. Crisis everted, Bharati fleet still stuck in a time dilation feild.
2-0 for the "Good guys"!!

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:16am

Whatever! Don't even know what are you talking about. I guess I drank too much in High School and early in my life. But I have fun. :D

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:20am

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:26am

We return to the Canadian News, already in progress...

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 12:27am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Heh, that's a good one.

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 8:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

Quoted

....to which point Atlantis uses the phase technology and shifts the world partly out of phase and watches as black hole passes by, exerting no effect. Crisis everted, Bharati fleet still stuck in a time dilation feild.
2-0 for the "Good guys"!!

This can only have one effect. The Kongos will appear, very confused.