You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 7:43pm

Even

People who live in the snowy north like myself need vacations. So, just so everyone is aware I am off for vacation for two weeks to see the wonderful wilderness of Jasper and Banff. Anyhow, I will attempt to not get eaten by a bear whille camping, and while I am gone place the care of the Empire of Brazil and the Kingdom of Romania in the hands of my allies in the ABC alliance, and the WP respectively.

I may be on periodically in the next two weeks, but if not then I should be back July 22.

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 9:08pm

Okiedokie!

Monday, July 19th 2010, 10:33am

Guess what folks,

I got back early!

Monday, July 19th 2010, 10:37am

Good to know ;)

So it looks like, you weren't eaten by a bear :P

Monday, July 19th 2010, 10:51am

Nope, just about drowned in my tent, got a cold, and had snowball fight in July though!

Monday, July 19th 2010, 2:59pm

Welcome back. Sounds like you need to have more fun on your vacations!

Monday, July 19th 2010, 4:28pm

Quoted

Nope, just about drowned in my tent, got a cold, and had snowball fight in July though!

Sounds like your standard Canadian mountain trip. :)

Monday, July 19th 2010, 6:15pm

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian

It's good to have you back. Things are popping!