You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 2nd 2010, 1:10am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
Nations that have not yet commented are France, Japan, and Yugoslavia.

Quoted

Originally posted by BruceDuncan
The Government of Yugoslavia has carefully considered the proposal set forth by the Government of Bulgaria. If the Kingdom of Hungary accepts its current territorial limits, and renounces its objections to the territorial settlement of the Great War, then the Government of Yugoslavia supports revision of the Treaty of Trianon to eliminate the onerous and punitive provisions pertaining to the Kingdom of Hungary.

Friday, July 2nd 2010, 2:33am

There is no need to repel the Treaty of trianon just abolish the military limitations.

BTW has the conditions forbidding a union between Germany and Austria in Versaille and Saint-Germain ever been formally abolished?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Jul 2nd 2010, 2:37am)

Friday, July 2nd 2010, 2:44am

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
BTW has the conditions forbidding a union between Germany and Austria in Versaille and Saint-Germain ever been formally abolished?

I'd hope so, otherwise Germany's in hot water! ;)

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 1:04pm

So do we have agreement?

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 6:24pm

As far as I'm concerned, it seems we do.

Monday, July 12th 2010, 12:11am

Ditto.

Monday, July 12th 2010, 2:01am

I would think so.

Monday, July 26th 2010, 3:42am

So went Trianon will be repealed?

Monday, July 26th 2010, 4:15am

It just was.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, July 26th 2010, 4:21am

I think he meant the date. The original Bulgarian proposal lacks a proposed date. So after which Quarter can Hungary start it's march for regional domination?

Monday, July 26th 2010, 4:25am

Let's say 1940.