You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 8th 2004, 2:33am

SIM pace

I'd like to get the SIM moving along at a reasonable clockwork like pace again, as it seems alot of us are really iching to get some 30's designs out on the seas.
Aside from Rocky who is moving once again ( may god have mercy on his soul!) if we can all get our quarterly reports out every two weeks it would move things along quite nicely!

I also think its time we conseeded that both Peng and Harry are MIA's and we should either move along as though they are no longer part of the SIM or (shudders) perhaps inlist new players to seemlessly take over their nations. I'll try e-mailing both of them but if they fail to reply before the next quarterly report I think we can count them as Honourably dischaged.

Saturday, May 8th 2004, 9:36am

Suits me. I have my building program more or less worked out until 1936 anyway, well larger units anyway, and quarterly reports up to Q4/1924.

Saturday, May 8th 2004, 10:17am

As no-one said anything about my efforts, i assume i got it right, so ....ready when you are boss!!

Monday, May 17th 2004, 9:18pm

Suits me too. I have no problem with every two weeks, though I have some fluff writing to do if I'm going to be ready for Q3 events.

Monday, May 17th 2004, 9:26pm

Not a problem Rocky, we all feel your pain (of moving that is).

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 2:11pm

Quoted

Not a problem Rocky, we all feel your pain (of moving that is).

Must be psychological; in which case you'll all soon be feeling very sleepy, too.

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 2:41pm

Are people ok for moving onto Q2 now? I've just realised that its been nearly a month since i posted my Q1 report.

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 2:48pm

Actually, I am. I finished the German report just minutes ago.

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 9:55pm

I think walter has caught up on his reports as well.

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 2:14pm

Well then, when shall we post Q2/23?

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 2:33pm

In about 5 mins?

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 2:39pm

That would be about...now...

Okay then.

J

Edit: D'oh: a minute too late...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 2:41pm

Time

Sorry guys, I´m still not ready with Q1 even though I have posted my report.
I haven´t put down a single line for Q2 as of yet but don´t hesitate and go along. I will post when I´m ready.

Cheers,

HoOmAn